I'm Moving ? ~

*. Living with 'two annoying playboys , prince poker face & the cute maknae. *

 


Your POV:

 

"Wake up honey. " - I heard my mother's voice.

*Oh man.. What time is it? Why is she trying to wake me up so early*

"Ji Hee are you awake?" - My mom asked.

"Nae. I'm waking up" - I answered but still didn't open my eyes.

"Come on, we have to tell you something. " - My father spoke.

"Okay, okay. I'm getting up." - I sat on my bed so that my parents can see that I'm awake.

"We wait you in the living room." - mom said and left the room with dad.

I went to the bathroom & started fixing myself. I washed my face, brushed my hair and dressed up myself then I headed to the living room.

"I'm here!" - I smiled at my parent who were waiting me with luggages. My eyes widened.

"Where are we going?" - I asked in excitement.

"We.. I mean.. Me and your mom are going on a buisnes trip for 1 year." - my dad said 

"We have to go for a buisness. We promise we will be back. Just 1 year." - my mom repeated him.

"One year?!? Are you crazy ? What am I going to do 1 in' year ? " - I yelled.

"Oh ! We forgot to tell you that you're going to live with our friends..They also have kids. They have 4 sons around your age." - my mom added.

"Excuse me?! you're going to leave me in one house with 4 boys? " - I asked

"Bye ..and have fun " - My dad said and my mom waved.

---- with that they left,closed the door and got on the car.-----

 

 I was dumbfounded. At that time my phone rang.

"What mom?!" - I shouted.

"Don't shout!" - she yelled through the phone.

"Okay" - I sighed and continued ..

"what do you want? You left me at my first day in the new school! How could you?" - I asked her.

"Don't worry baby. Now listen me~ Now you have to go to school and after school car will be waiting for you outside." - She said calmly.

"Okay" - I replied and hung up the phone.

I put a little make up, dressed with awesome clothes, took my stuffs and headed to school.

" Oh, cool. The classes already started. I'm late for my first day." - I murmured under my nose.

I checked on my paper to see where's my room, luckily I was standing right next to her. I entered the room.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Sorry that I late. " - I bowed to the teacher.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Please come in and introduce yourself." - The teacher looked at me.

I stood in front of my classmates .

"Hi all! My name is Ji Hee. Yeon Ji Hee. Please take care of me." - I said and bowed.

"There is one empty desk between Sehun and Luhan. You can sit there" - Miss Haneul pointed the desk. I nodded in agreement.

When I sat down someone spoke..

"Hey~ My name is Sehun. Nice to meet you." - The boy next to me gave me hand for handshake and smiled.

*He seems nice. Cool*

"Hi. My name is Jihee. Nice to meet you too." - I gave him a handshake and smiled at him.

"Students please, pay attention." - The teacher said calmly.

I focused on my stuffs and to the teacher, but then someone poked me.

"Hey-yo my name is Luhan and yours baby? " - the boy on the other side spoke.

* Ugh... He is playboy. I can see it. I hate playboys."

"I'm... not interested." - I made a poker face.

"Huh?" - He looked at me with a confused face.

 

End of POV.

-------------------

Luhan's POV:

The new student entered the room. *Oh, so it's a girl, a y girl. My type.*

I saw that she is getting along with my brother ..well...*it's my turn.*

After she stoped talking with Sehun, I poked her.

"Hey-yo my name is Luhan and yours baby? " - I smiled at her.

She looked at me .

" And I'm... not interested." - she made a poker face.

*What the hell is wrong with you girl. So much girls are dying to talk with me. But I like the way you're ignoring me...It makes me want you more. And I'll have you*

END OF POV.

--------------------------------------------

Well.. That was Chapter 1. I hope you liked it.

Feel free to write comments and subscribe. ^^