CHAPTER EIGHT -END-

The Goukon

[SULLI'S P.O.V]

They.. hugged.. OK! Now I can see that they're both happy! I-I just need to find a place to go. FAST, because I-I just cant hold on my tears any longer.. They're falling little by little, but, I'm still trying to hold it in, while running to get inside the ferris wheel...

{inside the ferris wheel..}

finally, I'm alone.. Tears fell down instanly as I sat inside the ferris wheel.. 

The door was about to close when a pair of hands stopped it from closing and someone cam inside. He took off his glasses and a wig.. (author's note: the ferris wheel's door was closed while he was taking it off..) I was shocked when I saw the face of the person who came inside..

.

.

.

It's LEE TAEMIN!

 

[NO ONES P.O.V]

Sulli quickly wiped her tears, took a deep breath and screamed..

"KYAAAAH~" Taemin was shocked and was about to ask her, when..

"You're Taemin from SHINee, right? KYAAAH~ Hi! My name is Claire---"

"Stop it! you don't have to pretend anymore!" Taemin shouted, Sulli was shocked and removed her wig..

"*sigh* Umm.. Hello? I'm Choi JinRi, and I'm a Korean and I came here to Japan because my sister loooves your group so much~ hehhe."

I wish he'd believe it...

Silence fell on both of them..

.

Suddenly the ferris wheel stopped while they're at the middle.

.

.

.

"Then, why did you cry?" Taemin asked Sulli suddenly, while staring at her eyes..

Sulli was shocked, she avoided his stare and answered..

"Haha. You had to see that huh? It's nothing actually, I was just crying because of happiniess for my sister! HAHA! you know, uh.. Tears of Joy right?"

Taemin was silent and was about to tell her something when he saw her face and he then suddenly pulled her hand and let her head rest on his shoulder while hugging her, and said..

"Then, why are you crying now?" Sulli touched her cheeks and noticed the tears..she broke the hug while covering her face..

"HAHA! I think there was dus--"

"You don't have to pretend anymore, Ssul!" Taemin shouted while pulling her for another hug.

"I know you were the SeoRa that I've met and fell in love with! I know everything now, Ssul. Your sister told me everything.."

Sulli hugged him back and cried harder.. 

.

.

Sulli stopped crying, broke the hug and asked.

"do you hate me now oppa? for not telling you anything?"

Taemin chuckled and replied.

"Both of us were hiding our true identities from the beginning right? So, i think it's just fair~^^ " he smiled and,

They both laughed it all off. and then, Sulli suddenly became quiet..

"What's wrong,Ssul?" Taemin asked..

Sulli took a deep breath and shouted..

"TAEMIN-AH! Mianhe~ and Kamsahamnida!!~"

Taemin laughed and asked..

"That's all you want to say?"

.

.

"LEE TAEMIN-OPPA!!! SARANGHAEYO~~!!!"

Taemin chuckled and added.

"PABO! CHOI SULLI~ I LOVE YOU TOO! Will you go out with me?"

Sulli gave him a smile with her very beautiful eye smile and nodded as an answer. Taemin felt so happy and pulled her for a kiss..

but then, the ferris wheel began to move again, making them miss the kiss! This shocked the two, making them laugh si hard that their stomach hurts which make them have a serious face.

"BWAHAHA~!!" they laughed in chorus~

"Your serious face is so precious Sulli~" "Yours too oppa! HAHA"

both of them noticed that they're about to get down and hurriedly wore their disguises again, they held hands and went outside the ferris wheel. Sulli spotted her sister infront of them grinning..

"I'm such a brilliant planner, aren't I?~ HOHO~!! ^^" her sister shouted proudly.

"You knew all of this would happen, SeoRa-sshi?" Taemin asked all amazed..

"Well, my sister was the one who set me up in the Goukon and only planned until there.."

"Not so fast, Sulli-ah! 'I' also planned this 'ferris wheel thing/incident' ~ 'I' intentionally turned off the ferris wheel for a while, for you guys to talk!"

SeoRa then looked at their interlocked hands and smirked.

"And It worked didn't it?"

Taemin and Sulli blushed.. Taemin took a deep breath and turned Sulli around and put his hands on her waist, while Sulli placed her hands on his neck..

.

.

.

thus, ending the story with a KISS~ :D

 

----------THE GOUKON END----------

FINALLY!!~ right? ^^ hurraaaay for TAELLI~ 

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE FOR READING THIS FANFIC TILL THE END~ ^^

THANK YOU SUBSCRIBERS TOO, FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING~!! :D

 

Please comment and subscribe.

THANK YA'LL IN ADVANCE~^^

sorry for the grammar by the way..

pls. PM or comment me for clarifications, Arraso? ^^