CHAPTER THREE

The Goukon

[SULLIS P.O.V]

--8:00PM--

A plan to go home? Sounds Great! But can I even trust this guy? He looks kinda suspicious for his nerdy glasses and black curly hair, but he looks kinda nice?

"Uh. Can I hear it out first before I say my answer?"

"ok. did you know about the rule that these people created?"

"uhhh. Nope.."

Rule? what kinda rule?

"Well, it's about 'No leaving the Goukon without someone with you while the Goukon's not yet done.' So, here's the deal.. We will use that rule and when we go out side, we'll go on our separate ways! I was forced to come here too by my nii-sama.. Is this plan ok with you?"

"YES! that is a perfect plan!^^"

"ok, wait here while I will tell Takagi-nii that we will have our 'dinner' outside!"

OH MY GAAAASH! I'm so Happy hearing that I can finally go home after almost an hour of boredom! 

oh. he's back.. he's holding my hand.. 

"Let's Go! ^^" he said while smiling..

wait, what's that sound.. It sounds like a beat. where are these beats coming from?

.

We both bowed down and thanked everyone there for the party..

"FINALLY! Fresh air! Thank you so much SeoRa-chan! See You! ^^"

I saw him walk away while humming with a hug smile on his face and went inside a small cafe..

there goes that sound again, but this time it hurts...

TCH, i don't care! Now it's time to go home! Wait... WHERE IS HOME?!

[NO ONES P.O.V]

Takumi was reading his book when someone approached him..

"Umm.. T-Takumi-san, I-I'm sorry to bother you but do you know where xxx Hotel is? is it far from here?"

Takumi looked up and saw a familiar face.

"SeoRa-chan! You surprised me! come sit.. xxx Hotel? Actually it's quite near here.. why?"

"uh. actually I just got here from Korea this afternoon and I only know the place where we are staying at and---"

"Jinja?! You're staying there----"

Takumi couldn't finish talking when Sulli suddenly cut him.

"HUH?! Wait! You can know how to speak Korean?"

"uh.. Umm.. Ye-Yes?"

"whew~ Thank Goodness! I'm tired of speaking Japanese! Mind if we spoke in Korean?"

"Oh. O-Ok.. Uh. RIGHT! I'm currently staying at xxx Hotel too!"

Sulli's eyes flew wide open thinking that what has fate brought to the two of them..

"Really?!"

"Yeah! Let's Go there together after we eat, mind eating with me?"

"Nope! Not at all! Thank You!"

After they ordered, the waiter gave them their drinks first..

"So, why are you staying in a hotel when you're a Japanese? Do you own the hotel?"

"Huh? own the hotel? No! It's actually a long story, y-you wanna hear it?"

Sulli looked at his face and she can see that he doesn't wanna tell and put on such a worried look. Sulli then, burst out laughing.

"HAHAHA! It's ok! You don't have to tell me about it! I'm actually sorry for asking you! ^^"

She stopped laughing and looked at his face again and She suddenly burst out laughing AGAIN, seeing his dumbfounded face.

"Look will ya? See, Look at me! I'm totally fine with you not telling me! *giggle*"

the waiter arrived and gave them their food and they said their thanks..

Still blushing, Takumi asked Sulli.

"Ok then.. I'll ask the question back to you.. Why are you here at Japan when you're a korean? Is it for a vacation purpose?"

"Oh. *giggle* It's because my sister followed a very popular KPOP boy group all the way here in Japan. I think you might know them cause they're famous.. they're Shining SHINee~"

"*gulp-- choke* *cough,cough* huh? oh really? Is that the reason why you're stayong at xxx Hotel? because they're there?"

Sulli's eyes opened wide and asked.

"H-How did you know about that, Takumi-sshi? Well, we knew about them staying there because we knew someone that's working with them! B-But how did you know about that?"

Takumi was silent and finally spoke.. which shocked Sulli..

"UH... Umm.. A-Actually.. I-Im .. UH.. SHINee's Manager in Japan!"

 

----------CHAPTER THREE END----------

ne~ do you guys now have a guess at to how Takumi and Taemin are related? Oh I'm Curious Yeah~

I think Taemin will appear at the 5th chapter. >:DD Just be Patient Guys!

I know, I Know You want more TAELLI moments.. it's ok! we'll get to that soon~ >:DD

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

THANK YOU ALL IN ADVANCE~ ^^

sorry for the grammar by the way..

please PM or Comment me for clarifications, ok? ^^

MY REPLY TO THE COMMMENTS:

*PrimroseEverdeen: Thank you~ I'll try to update more as soon as possible! ^^

*endofcapacity: THANK YOU, and HI "SUBSCRIBER"!!! xDD

*sullifan1: Thanks for reading! I'll try to update more as soon as possible! ^^

*KristinaMAG: I'm so sorry for deleting my old story! hope you like this one better~