The First~ [CHAPTER ONE]

The Goukon

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! SULLI!!!" someone shouted.

"If you don't come down after I count to TEN, You're SO DEAD!"

"You don't need to, I'm already here, SeoRa-unni." the girl replied.

A BIG smile suddenly appeared on the shouting girls face after seeing her sister going down their stairs.

"Let's Go? ^^"

"Unni..why are we in a hurry wwhen we're going to ride our own private plane?" she asked softly.

"It's because my dear Sulli, I want to witness my dear SHINee arrive at the airport safely. done with the questions? LET'S GO~"

It seems like these girls are going to Japan to follow SeoRa's favorite KPOP boy group, SHINee..

----------

{At the airport in Tokyo, Japan}

--2:00PM--

[SULLIS P.O.V]

"Sulli-ah, we're here.."

"huh? oh.. thanks unni.. Umm.. Unni?"

"Hmmm?"

"Why do you sound so depressed?"

....silence....

"*sob,sob,sob* It's because the SHINee-oppas have arrived earlier than their flight schedule, because of an appointment... *sob,sob,sob*"

"uh.. It's okay Unni, at least thanks to their appointment, you have more time to know where they're staying and maybe.. just maybe.. we can stay near there?...."

even though we have a villa here.. *sigh*

"YAH! what's the point for having more extra time?! when we already know where they're staying because we know someone who works with them!"

oh yeah.. well, she's got a point..

"Ok.. Ok.. then, Let's Go? I'm still tired, unni.."

----------

"We're Here!" SeoRa-unni shouted at the top of her lungs..

well, atleast her energy's back, right? WOOHOO..  I can finally go back to sleep now.. 

Unni said that we managed to get a VIP room 5 rooms far from SHINee's room. To those who don't know, SeoRa-unni isn't the type that stalks SHINee, she's the type that just want to have the same things they're having.. that's why we're here near SHINee's room..

----------

[NO ONES P.O.V]

--5:30PM--

"Sulli, wake up and wear this!" 

"huh? oh.. ok.." Sulli wore the clothes her sister gave her..

"done.. now, can I go back to sleep?" she said still half asleep..

"No! come here for a while, it's okay if you fall asleep while I do something to you..."

[SULLIS P.O.V]

I feek so ticklish.. *giggle* what is my sister doing to me..

*opens eyes*

"Unni? Why are you applying make up to me?!"

"Uh.. I am preparing you for a party, I want you to go there first, because I wanna... Buy a very pretty and unique dress!"

"Why don't we go together then."

"No! We can't because.. It'll be very rude to the ones who invited us to go there late! Please Ssul, will you?~ *using Aegyo*"

tch. she's using her Aegyo again.. *sigh*

"Can I atleast go home when you're done?"

"So, You'll Agree?~"

"Answer my question first. unni!"

"You May!"

"Fine, but please tell me you'll choose your dress fast, ok? You know I don't like parties very much.."

"OK~ ^^"

---------- CHAPTER ONE END ----------

HELLO EVERYONE~ How's the story so far?

I know, I know, this chapter is boring, right?!  

But, please continue to read this story, for it'll make YOU, yes YOU TAELLI SHIPPERS out there will Love/Like this~ ^^  

Just be patient ok?~

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~

THANK YA'LL IN ADVANCE~ ^^

Sorry for the grammar by the way.. 

pls. PM or Comment me for Clarifications, ok? ^^