Free

I Will Protect You

Hyunjoong

I'm so nervous right now at the same time excited.Nervous for today discussion and excited to meet her again,Yoon Ji.God,its been such a long time seen I'm saw her.I'm really miss her.

Yoon Ji

I'm really not into this thing.Because I know,how hard that man try,he cant make me free.Because now,all people around me blame me,tell me that I'm the one who's wrong.My mom also,the person that I love so much in this world,blame me...The judge and the lawyer all have already gathered in this court.I'm just sitting in here quietly.My eyes looking everywhere in this room especially the entrance.I'm seriously searhing for that man,Hyunjoong.After a few second,there he is.God,he's so handsome.Suddenly I feel longing for him.Okay I admit it,I'm miss him so much.I'm still believe on his promise that he will set me free from that awful place.

Hyunjoong

I will do my very best today.I will set her free.Its start now.I'm explaining at the judge about that accident.Im emphasize the moment when Yoonji hit her father untill cause him a death.I'm state that she do that just want to save herself.That was a natural reaction when someone strangle us,right?Its not that she want to kill her father,she just want to save herself.In this case,her father is the one who should be blame not Yoonji.The judge seem to decide now.Im silently pray.The judge said that Yoonji will released from the prison and this case was end.

Yoonji

God,thank you!!Thank you!!Im crying.Im stood up from my chair and go to Hyunjoong.I cry infront of him.This might be the embrassing moment but I really want to show how thankful I was.He suddenly hug me,so tight.He wispered to my ear 'See,I will never broke my promise'.Im just hugging he back more tighter.My mom.I'm release myself from the hug and searching for my mom,seem like she already went home.Why she doesnt meet me?She doesnt feel happy when her daughter are free?Or she still blame me.

Hyunjoong

I saw her expression.'Why?'I asked her.'Nothing'she smiled.'Lets go home'.Suddenly she say'But I think my mother wil not'.I snapped her.'Who say you will be going to your mom house?'.Her face say it all,confuse.'So you're going to leave me here in this court?Alone?'she said.'Of course not Mrs.You will be going to my house,you will live with me'.