The Tragedy

I Will Protect You

At home,HyunJong took a cold shower.What YoonJi said still doesn’t leave his mind.When eating his dinner,he also think the same thing again but now he imagine her face,that beauty face.How can an innocent girl like her can do a criminal.Fate must be wrong.He quickly brushed that thought and go to bed.Tomorrow he will met her again.

At 8 am,HyunJoong already at the prison.He feel excited to meet her,weird.The same guard guide her to the chair that she sat yesterday.Still the same expression like yesterday.He did not talk to her instead he just looking at her face.Wow that face,surely can make every single man fall for her at one sight.Suddenly she turn her face away.

Whats wrong with this man,Im feel shy already,so i turn my face away.After a few second,the famous question was being asked again.’How did that day happened?’.How can every person meet me,they asked that question without thinking how my heart feel.Is not easy to remember that tragedy,that worst tragedy.I just silent,like I always do.I just prepared myself to being shouted,being pushed in that awful prison.I just wait for that moment.

But suddenly his soothing voice asked me,’Just tell me,Its okay’.....’If you tell me,I will let you free from this prison’.

Liar.Everyone had told me that sentence before.But Im still here in this prison.But I think,I can believe this man,that he will let me free.Not because his sentence encourage me but my heart tell me to do the right thing.I tell him,about that tragedy.....

Flasback

That time I was still 19,Im a teenager.Every teenager have their own dream just like me.Me,want to be a great dancer one day.I want to show the world my dance,Korean Traditional Dance.I want to make Korea,my country famous.My country must be proud of me.I have my lovely mother to support me.She always told me that  I will be successful one day.But my dad did not agree with my decession.Althought I encourage him that I will be a successful daughther that he can proud of,but he still refuse.Im despair.But I still have my mother that always support me.

Untill that worst day came,my father and my mother discuss my future with me at our living room.My father told me that he want me to be the next boss in his company.My father own a company,well its not a big company but that was my father source of money  to feed his family,me and mother.

‘I don’t want’,i said.My father start to scold me like his always do.My mother that always protect me,always stop my father from scolding me,hitting me is now like a dead person,just silent and she not even looking at my face.I shout back at my father.I know its rude but I cant stand it anymore.Everyone around me is like helpless,they just want to satisfy their own need.They don’t want to help me,don’t want me to be happy.

My father start to hit me.I just avoid all the slap my father give me.Suddenly,I felt my father hand on my neck.He strangle me,strangle me?He want me to die just because I did not full her need.That time Im experience how painful  dead is.Im looking at my mother for help,she start to scream at my father to stop.Well Im on the floor while my father like a crazy person,strangle me.

My breath is uneven.My face is pale.I start to grab everything that have on my side.Im became  unconscious.I don’t know what I grab,but Im hitting my father head with that thing,so hard.I don’t know what happen next,but Im in this prison and my father is dead.

 End of flashback

HyunJoong heard her story intently.Suddenly YoonJi speak ‘My mother said..............Im an awful daughter,bad daughter’.

Im feel sorry for her.How can a mother that suppot her before said a thing like that to her.My time for meeting her is over.’Thank you for your cooperation’I said.She smile at me,smile?At me!!God,Im in heaven right now,but I can see the sadness in her eyes,that puffy eyes.And my promise to her,I will surely make her free from this prison.

Now I have an information from what she told me.I just have to do my own investigation and I will meet her again,in court.