First Ecounter

I Will Protect You

The prison gate was opened.’YoonJi  shi,someone want to meet you’say the two guard.With emotionless face,she just go with the guards.The guards holding her so tight that make her feel so hurt,but became painless because its happen too often when someone want to meet her.

There a glass separated between she and this one guy,KimHyunJoong.A guy that will be her lawyer.First impression when he meet her is,she was just so beautiful,so flawless.Her beauty make him don’t believe that she do a criminal before.

He start to greet her.But she just silent and look at him emotionless.He start to talk to her.’Can you explain to me,how did that day happened?’.Again,she just silent.’Its okay,just tell me’he try to make her talk.Same expression again.He start to show a picture of a man that resembles her face,YoonJi father.’Do you know him?’he said.Well its still the same,silent.He became impatient,his time only  5 minutes left.With a stern voice,he said’Why you kill her?’......’Tell me!!’.The two guard seem a little bit shocked.Well its new to them because every single person who meet her were treating her nicely.Since that tragedy happen,she just like a different person.She just kept talking to herself.The doctor said that she in a shocked state and her mind is not working well like normal person.

Suddenly,YoonJi start to scream.Well its time for HyunJoong  to shock.The guards was alert and hold her tight.She was like having a hysteria and she speak while look directly at his eyes ’I don’t kill my father’ ’Please believe me!!!’ she starts to cry while scream loud.

HyunJoong doesnt know why but he think he can believe her.Her eyes expain it all that is not her fault.He just looking at her body being hold by the guards,they push her roughly to her prison while she screaming.HyunJoong have handled so many case before,but he thought this one will be hard.HyunJoong get in his car,thinking about her  words while YoonJi crying in the prison while her mind kept telling her that is not her fault.

P.S.:Sorry for the short chapter (: