The truth

143 Keiko

'Oh , this is not my phone. It must be Keiko's phone. Luckily Hoon can read Japanese. I'm gonna ask for his help' Eli walk to Hoon's room, He knock the door and get in the room.

"How to dialled my phone number?" he give the phone to Hoon. Hoon look at him.. 'Huh?' Hoon take the phone.

"Not my phone. The girl who hit me before.. her phone and she's not my girlfriend." Eli said before Hoon ask him when Hoon's face shows weird. 

"This one.!" Hoon show to Eli. Eli press the call button. 'Keiko, please pick up the phone!'

 

(ENGLISH IN THIS COLOR)

"Hello"

"Keiko.. I'm Eli.. that's my phone!" 

"Who? Eli? Ellison Kim?"

"Yeah. We've exchanged our phone. I really need my phone. Where can I meet you?

"I don't know where I am. I think somewhere near to a beautiful river. What place is this?" Keiko asking Eli

"Han river. I'll be there in a few minutes. Wait for me!" Eli end the call and run to his room. He change his clothes and grab the car key.

 

 

"Keiko!" Eli shout from 100m behind Keiko sitting on a bench and her luggage.

"Ellison! Here, your phone!" Keiko wave her hand. Eli smile and walk towards Keiko. 

"What are you doing here at night with your luggage? Aren't you afraid? Its 12.18 a.m. already!" 

"I don't know where should I go. I just arrive in Korea this morning and you are the first and the last person I know in Korea" Keiko give Eli's phone back. Same to Eli.

"What are you doing here? Holiday? study? work?" Eli sit besides Keiko. 'What should I tell him?' 

"Ermm.. My mum asked me to marry a guy. I don't know that guy and I don't love him. When that guy family came to my house, I shout at them because I don't want to marry him. My mum was so embarrassed and send me here. My grandfather is a Korean, but he died in Japan last year. I'm looking for the house, but I don't know. Can you show me?" Keiko wipe his tears with his fingers.'Why am I crying in front of him?? arghh'

" Where's the address? I can help you." 'this girl... ahh,, why am I helping her? But.. pity her if leave her alone!'

"Here" Keiko show the address. Eli can't believe that Keiko's house... just... beside of their house @ dorm!! 'What the ............Hyungggg~'

 

 

 

******* that's the story for today! hehehehe********

****** I wanna have a house next to Eli or Dongho house too******

^___________________^