An accident

143 Keiko

"Hyung, I want to go to the toilet. Can you wait for me in the car? Just a moment! Promise!" Eli said to Soohyun. Soohyun nod and leave Eli in the mall. Eli have a very bad habit, after he ate he will go to the toilet immediately. 

Eli rush to the toilet. Suddenly, a girl hit him. 'What the ....,??She's blind?' The girl wake up and tidy her hair. Eli take his phone and wake up, stand there and wait for the girl to apologize. The girl walk ahead and don't even look at him. 'Gosh, this girl...' Eli follow her and grab her hand.

"You should apologize to me" Eli look at her with angry face. The girl look at him. 'What did he say? I don't understand' 

"I cannot speak Korean."the girl talk in English.  Eli's face start to blush! 'Ah, I'm so embarrassed. How can I say like that to her? She's a tourist. She will think that Korean's are rude.'

"I'm sorry miss. In Korean, if we hit someone we will ask for apologize. I thought you are Korean." The girl smile brightly.

"Oh really? I don't know about that. I'm from Japan. Nice to meet you. I'm Keiko. By the way I'm sorry, I don't know how to say sorry in Korean and I don't know you can talk English! In japan we apologize too, but since I don't know how to say in Korean.. I'm sorry ." the girl bow to Eli. 'Ahh, she's from Japan. No wonder her face looks alike Korean. But, she don't know who am I? Huh, U-kiss was very famous in Japan!"

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Ellison Kim. By the way, gotta go and sorry, because rude to you. Bye" Eli wave her hand and walk slowly. Then he remember, TOILET! arhhhh~

 

Inside the car...

 

"Yaahh.. why are you so late? Don't you know that Dongho have his English tuition today?' Soohyun said to Eli with a fierce face. Eli smile and replied

"Sorry hyung. A girl just hit me before I get in the toilet. hehe" Soohyun eyes turn bright when Eli said a GIRL

" Woaa, that girl.. beautiful? cute?" Eli laugh hardly. Then he start to story about the accident. All of U-kiss member mad at him because he scold a tourist.

 

 Keiko POV

 

'Arh, where is my phone? I need to call Kamiya. I have arrived at Seoul, and shopping at this big mall.' Keiko look in her bag. 'Oh no, this is not my phone. This is Ellison's phone? I cannot read hangul also. What should I do?'

 

 

*** sorry for my minimal English and this short chapter. Gotta go for my tuition. Bye2*

** for my subscriber, kamsahamnida!**

** to japanese readers, I'm sorry. Its not my intention to say that Japanese didn't apologize when the did wrong. Its just to make the story interesting! Mianhei! I know all countries have their own way and apologize each other if they do wrong things, Please understand. Thank you**

   ^_________^