D.O. Strikes Again

It Doesn't Make Sense...

“Ew! Sehun! Your feet stink! Get them off of me!” Sehun pouted and left the room grumly. D.O. gathered all the members around.

“Hey! Guys! I think I have a solution to solve Sehun’s stinky feet problem!”

“What?”

“Let’s take his socks!” They all blinked at him.

“Yeah!” They all smiled and Suho snuck into their room to steal all of the Maknae’s socks. I walked in just as they were trying to hide them in Kai’s shirt drawer. No one ever looked in there since he didn’t wear shirts. -.- Plus there was plenty of room since he had so few.

“What are you guys doing?” I asked suspiciously.

“Taking Sehun’s socks.” Baekhyun answered matter-of-factly.

“…Why?” I ventured to ask.

“Because his feet stink!” Chanyeol replied. I stood there for a moment, trying to find the best way to put this,

“So, you guys are taking his socks because his feet stink?”

“Yup!” They all answered.

“So, you’re forcing him to wear shoes without socks?” I asked, checking.

“Duh~!” They replied. I face palmed.

“You do realize that will make his feet stink even more… right?” They all stared up at me dumbfounded from their seats on the floor.

“…It does…?” Chanyeol asked. I nodded.

“Oh…”

“D.O.!!!”

“SORRY!!! Ididn’tknow.Ithoughtitmightbeagoodidea and hdhfshfdhfdshfoisuhfi.” He started rambling again and we all stared at him. Just then Sehun came out of the shower where he had been all this time. He walked into his room.

“Hyungs! Where are all my socks?!?!” He yelled, confused.

“Uhhh… Sehun…. Wha-What are you talking about?” “

My socks. They’re all gone…” He came out and looked at us all with doe-eyes.

“Uhh… are you sure? Maybe they’re just dirty… Check the laundry!” Suho quickly came up with. Sehun looked at him with a pout.

“Hmph. Okay…” He wandered off to look at the laundry.

“Hurry! Quick, before he comes back!” They all ran into Kai’s room and grabbed as many socks as possible and crammed them back into Sehun’s drawer. They quickly ran back out to the main room where they were before and collapsed on the ground.

“Hyung~~!!!” They heard Sehun coming so they cuickly scrambled back into their original positions.

“Ne, Sehunie?” Suho asked.

“They weren’t there.” He pouted again.

“Hmm, check your drawer again. Make sure you didn’t miss any. Maybe they’re hiding under something else.” He narrowed his eyes and walked away again. There was a slight pause in which we all held our breaths. Then a scream came from his room. He came running back out.

“You! How did you? I. They just- UGH!” He stomped his foot and walked away. They all looked between themselves with wide eyes. Somehow, they just gotten away with this.