Explainations

It Doesn't Make Sense...

“So, the other members were getting really tired of seeing me walk around without a shirt on all the time, so they decided to take them all away from me…”

“So, they TOOK your shirts?”

“Yup.”

“They took them?” I repeated.

“Yes?”

“Forcing you to walk around without a shirt on at all times.”

“…yes…”

“Just like you were doing before?”

“Yes?”

“So, nothing changed except for the fact that you now HAVE no shirts and that you are forced to then go around without a shirt.” He was silent.  “Kai… I really hope you know… That makes no sense…”

“Ha! Don’t be silly! O-Of course it does!” He stuttered. “Okay, so by taking my shirts they were trying to prove a point,”

“Which is?” I pursued.

“Hold on! I’m getting there! They are trying to prove that… That… Uhh…” I raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to finish his sentence. “Shoot!” I heard footsteps as he ran of the room. “Hyung! Why did you take my shirts? It doesn’t make sense! Because now I have to no shirts to wear! I thought it annoyed you!?!? I don’t understand!” A moment later I heard Suho’s voice along with Kai’s whining.

“Yah! Let go!”

“Aniyo! Hyung! You must come explain why you stole my shirts, because we don’t uinderstand…” I heard Suho sigh as he entered the room. I watched him in interest, waiting to hear the reasoning behind this strange punishment. He sighed again.

“Gosh… Fine… I was sleeping you know.” I noticed his disheveled hair and giggled. He gave me a look and continued. “So, we decided to take your shirts because-“  He suddenly stopped. He tilted his head to the side in confusion.

“Yes?” I asked. Suho’s eyes flickered nervously between Kai and I.

“Uhh… I’ll be right back…” He slowly backed away and then ran once he got to the door. I heard him yell, “Chanyeol!!!” He returned a moment later with a stunned Chanyeol. “You’re smart. Can you please explain to these two why we took Kai’s shirts?” He smiled brightly,

“Oh, that? Psh! Easy! So, the point was to show him that-,” he paused. We waited. His smile faltered slightly as he thought about it. “I-I don’t… I don’t know… How do I not know! When Baekhyun hyung explained it to me it made so much sense! Ugh! Hyung!” Now it was Chanyeol’s turn to run out of the room in search of another member to help explain this perplexing situation to us all. I tried to surpress a laugh. It was obvious that none of these boys had any clue why they did what they did.

He returned shortly with an annoyed Baekhyun, “Yah!~” They finally stopped. The room was slowly getting crowded with so many guys in here at once.

“I remember you explaining to me why we took Kai’s shirts, but I forgot what you said. Can you explain it to us?” He smiled a big smile and Baekhyun looked at him strangely.

“That again? Hmm, fine. So, we were all annoyed because Kai never wore shirts. So, we took his shirts.” He stated all of this matter of factly.

“But that doesn’t make sense.” I said. He rolled his eyes,

“Of course it does! Pabo!”

“Then explain it.” I replied with a smug grin.

“Tch, okay! So-,” He stopped, scratching his head. “Would you look at that…” He started mumbling to himself as he walked out of the room. I couldn’t hear much, but I caught something about maknae, stupid, and explaining…

We all watched him in confusion as he left. “OW!” We suddenly heard from the other room. Sehun suddenly ran into the room, “Hyung~~~!” He whined, trying once again at his failed aegyo. “I told you. I don’t know why we took Kai’s shirts! It wasn’t my idea!” Just then D.O. casually came walking in,

“What’s everyone doing in here?” He asked innocently.

“D.O.!!!” They all suddenly shouted at him in excitement! He stared back at them, scared.

“Uhhh…. Yes?”

“I remember! It was D.O. hyung’s idea to take his shirts! Explain it hyung!” Sehun exclaimed. D.O.’s eyes widened,

“Uhh… I uhh… Okay…” Oh no. He was getting nervous. “Okay, so. We were allannoyedatKaifornotwearingshirtsandsowetookthemandputtheminsuho’scloset,” he took a deep breath and began rambling again, “and hjdhfjkshfdsjfhgfhdfjghghljdhfgjdhshdfgj. Hdjasgfhsjd dsfhdsgffsdhgfskjdgf j. Yeah.” He smiled signifying that he was finished. We all just looked at him like he was crazy. “See! It all makes sense!” He grinned happily at us all.

“Uhh… yeah…” Baekhyun slowly agreed, trying to appease him. He smiled again and walked off, having completed his assignment. We all just stared at each other. After a moment of silence,

“Uhh, so… Suho’s closet… Can I… you know… have my shirt’s back?” Kai slowly asked, still trying to make sense of the ramling D.O.

“Uhh, yeah… Come on…” Suho said cautiously, still staring at the place where D.O. had retreated from. They slowly left together to go get his shirts. The others continued to stand there confused. Finally Sehun cleared his throat.

“Uhh… well… I’m… gonna go now…” He qickly left the room. All of the others followed him. I was left alone to wait for Kai to return, hopefully with a shirt. He finally came back with a stack of shirts.