Chapter 2.

Will you love me, baby?

At Donghae's house. 

Jessica was totally arkward from the very beginning. I mean, she cursed that so-call fiance , even when she is in front of him. Donghae offered to take Jessica to his house. At first, she was like no,no,no. I'm fine by myself. But then her car broke down at the middle of the road, and eventually she has to go with Donghae. 

As they arrived at his house, Mr and Mrs. Lee were already standing in front of the gate. Waiting for them, it was nice to have a great welcoming party. But somehow, Jessica still has that shivery feeling about her and Hae. They escorted her to the living room. Where Donghae's grandmother and grandfather with a  few of his cousins were there as well.

" Good morning everyone. Now you've all know the reason why I called you here. And that is to celebrate the day my son, Lee Donghae and his beautiful lady got engaged. Let's raise our glass to cheer for them!"- Miss Lee was standing on the second floor to announced the event. While Donghae and Jessica were still standing in front of his relatives. From the elderly to the young ones, everybody gave their bless to the "arkward couple". Their faces were saying " Oh! I am so happy to be married to with this person.". But deep down in side, she is secretly telling herself to act cool and Donghae just constantly ripping off tiny pieces of the napkins.

Then, after the big intro, Jessica was forced to join the female while Donghae was dragged to his father's room with the male. Uh oh! Something is going to happen...

 

At the backyard.

Everyone was sitting under a big umbrella by the pool. Jessica tries to avoid them as good as she can, but whenever she nearly got out, someone is always there to stop her. First there was Donghae's mom, then it was his grandmother, and finally Ji Hyun, his cousin. One by one, they all tell their stories so Jessica wouldn't leave. Not that they know she wants to leave.

" So Jessica, how did you and Donghae oppa meet?"- One of his cousin asked. 

" You mean when we realized that we are fiances or the very first time I bumpted into his face?"

" Both, please."

" Well, we just found out about this marriage this early morning. And the first time I met him was at SM Ent., when I was just a trainee. He wasn't that handsome before. He has like this pointy hair thing that I don't like so much."- Jessica answered with the best she could. I mean how is it possible to say that she cursed him ( or the fiance) before she knew he was engage to her.

" That's so...happy."- His mother couldn't find the right words to comment on Jessica. 

 

 

At the dinning room. 

While the girls are spending their time with Jessica in a normal way, Donghae and his "gang" threw a party. There were alcohols, loud music and of course Donghae.

" So dude, you seriously going to marry that hottie?"- Ji Hoo, his cousin asked as he brought some drinks for the others.

" Nah~ She's great, but haven't you heard? She's at cooking, doesn't do house chores and she has a cold-heart. There's no way I'm living a happy life if she is around."- Donghae answered.

" Hey, if you don't want her, can I use her?"- One of his friends asked again. This time, for some reasons, Donghae was pretty pissed off. He immediately grabbed that guy's shirt by the neck, and punched in his face a hard one. Hard enough to made him fell onto the ground. While the other helped him to the hospital, Donghae just sat there and thought Why did I just do that?

 

At lunch time.

People started to go home earlier now, so that leaves only Donghae and Jessica left. Since his parents was gone for business. Jessica sat the other side of the table, and Donghae did as well. There was like this HUGE distance between them. Sica sometimes lifted her head to look at Donghae. But it seems like whenever her head is up, Donghae's head is there as well.

" Do you want to eat something?"- He asked from a far, far distance. 

" I guess so. What is there for lunch?"

" I'll ask the chef."

" No, it's okay. I don't want anything too fancy, just make me sushi with some wine."

" And you call that not fancy?"- He secretly glared at her, but when she noticed, he faked on a smile. After the chef brought out their food, his parents and hers suddenly appeared behind the doors. On their hands were big shopping bags. Seeing her most favorite thing in the entire world, Jessica quickly ran to the bags and "dump" the sushi. 

"Omma! What is this? It's so huge~"- Jessica said as kept on touching the bags.

" It's your wedding dresses. Half of these bags are for Donghae and the remain is yours. I know it's a bit too much, but miss Lee and I couldn't decide which is better. So we bought them all."

" So I am suppose to wear all of these in one day?"

" That's super. And so will Donghae."

" What?!"- Donghae almost spitted out all of the soup he was eating in his mouth. There is noway he could that in one day.