Ugly Casanova

Time Limit

"I was never happy in my life.."

Eye flutter check.

"But then I saw you.."

Shy smile check.. 

"It may sound cheesy, but I've never felt this way before"

Lip bite check..

"So.. Will you be mine?"

One... Tw---

"Yes! Yes! I mean.. I would love to."

Bingo. 

I traced my finger on her jaw line, leaning forward. Eyes closed check.

"I'll see you tomorrow Eunna."


"And that's, how you pick up a girl, Myungsoo style." Dabin said as I approached them. Out of all the guys, he's the one I'm closest to.

"Amazing as always. Who is it this time?" Jinon asked, tilting his head to get a view of the innocent girl who's about to have the biggest heartbreak by the One Week Casanova.

"Eunna. Innocent beauty. Art major. 18." Myungsoo replied, taking a seat across Dabin. "Friend of your sister."

"As long as you don't date my sister." Dabin replied. "I'll kill you if you do."

"Chillax bro, I haven't even seen your sister. Plus she's a nerd. I don't do nerds." Myungsoo popped a grape in his mouth, staring at Eunna who's getting up to leave. She waves and he waves back, winking at her afterwards.

"Scholar, not a nerd." Dabin steals the grape between Myungsoo's index finger and thumb.

"Same thing. "

"Hyung," Jinon is suddenly interested "Isn't she coming back from Jeju after 2 years next week?"

"Yeah why?"

"Yes! I finally get to make a move on her." Jinon, the drummer, is desperately in love with Dabin's sister. 

"How come ive never seen her anyways." Myungsoo now interested said.

"Well considering it's been 2 years since shes been in Jeju, and always runs away when Jinon is around.."

"Psh. She's just playing hard to get." Jinon blurted.

"Dude, you scare her. And my sister is usually nice to everyone."

"Yeah right. You just don't want me to date her."

"She's rejected you for what? 10 times already?"

"Bro, you've got to move on. I can give you Eunna after I'm done." Myungsoo said, getting up. "I'm going to sleep. Later."


 

 

A week later..

 

"But oppa!" Eunna cries, grabbing Myungsoo's wrist.

"Save yourself from this embarrassment Eunna." Myungsoo replied, looking at the crowd forming around them. Tears started to fall on Eunna's cheeks.

"No! I don't want to! Let's not break up!"

"It's over." Myungsoo yanked his arm, causing Eunna's grip to loosen and set his wrist free.

Myungsoo walks back to the bar. Not minding the people giving him looks from the incident. He arrives at the front part of the bar. When..

"Now aren't you a big jerk?!"

A girl from his back yelled. Thinking its Eunna he turned around "Look Eunna it's ove--"

But it wasn't Eunna. There, stands a girl, big round eyes, with sideswept bangs falling perfectly on her forehead, light brown hair with soft curls falling beautifully over her shoulders.

"How can you do that? It's only been a week. A week! You're just not a jerk aren't you? You're heartless!"

"Look miss, you may not know me because you're not from around here, it's her fault for saying yes to my of---

The girl who he thought was innocent and fragile kicked his shin so hard he fell to the ground.

He groaned in pain, taking a hold of his leg. "Why you...!"

"Oh Hyemi-ah!" Jinon suddenly appeared, running towards the girl giving her an unwanted hug.

"Hyemi, what are you doing here?" Dabin walked out then noticed Myungsoo "Oh Myungsoo, what the heck are you doing down there?"

"That.." Myungsoo pointed to Hyemi who stands before him. "that little---

"Oh my sister? What did she do?"

"Shes your sister?! That little piece of--"

"Little piece of what?" Hyemi cuts off. "Yah oppa, you know that jerk?"

"Yeah.. Remember I told you, the singer and guitarist of the band Myungsoo"

Myungsoo manages to get up, and walked towards Hyemi. Hyemi, stands still.

"Sister.. So you're Dabin's innocent little sister huh.."

"So you're that One Week Casanova jerk huh.." Hyemi raised an eyebrow. "Not even cute."

"W-what?!" Myungsoo exclaims full of disbelief by this girl. "No one, has ever called me that."

"Well someone just did. Ugly Casanova." Hyemi takes her gaze off of Myungsoo and turns to her brother handing him a box. "Mom asked me to give this to you. She said share it with your band."

Myungsoo stares at Hyemi with disbelief. "Ugly.." he mumbles to himself.

"Well I'm off now. You know I can't stand being in this area. Bye oppas!" she waved and smiled at the others. Myungsoo couldn't take his eyes off her. She then turned to Myungsoo

"Bye Ugly Casanova." And then off she goes, walking away from the prideful Myungsoo, who still can't believe what happened.

"Bro." Dabin snapped a finger. "Don't mind her. Girls get moody you know."

Her last words kept on echoing on Myungsoo's head 

"....ugly casanova.."
"....ugly casanova"

"I'm going to get her." He finally managed to say.

"I'm going to get that little piece of--"

"Whoa whoa, Chillax Myungsoo!" Dabin hit the side of Myungsoo's head enough for him to snap out of his anger. "She's totally nice, innocent even. She was just on her Black Mode"

"Black Mode..?"

"She turns "black" when she's angered."

"Interesting.."

"Yup now let's go in and eat this!" Dabin excitedly hopped away, carrying the box full of food.

"Innocent little Hyemi huh..

 

"We'll see about that.

 

 


 

 

Author's Note!

Hello readers! Liking it so far? 

How will Hyemi act on their second meeting?

What will Myungsoo do?

Stay tuned for new updates every Saturday and Monday 7PM PST

 

Heres some love for my amazing subbies~