Ch 6, Pt 3: Everything I wanted was here...

Hello To My Love

Oh.My.Poster-God!!! it's the brand-new poster from jungheeyoung and her poster shop, check it out, check it out, check it ouuuuut~~~ oooh so awesome
THANK YOUUUU~~~ so, so, sooo much ^.^


-          BaekHee? – SiWon showed up and looked at me surprised. – What’s wrong? – He asked and approached me…

I hadn’t seen him since he kissed me… now that I saw him right here in front of me, when I remembered his lips and their fiery action, I blushed and bent my head. He was coming nearer and nearer. He stopped a few centimeters away… would he kiss me again… would he… I could barely reach his chest, I was afraid to raise my eyes up and look at him, because he would understand it all… he would find out about the woman outside… he would find out about everything I felt… and it scared me… what scared me was that he could make me tell him everything he wanted to know… what scared me was the fact that I would give up too easy every time he is around… everything scared me… and then I just rested my head on his chest… I didn’t know why I am doing it, maybe I was looking for support, comfort or I was just tired… he stood still for a while… his pulse accelerated… I could hear his heart beating faster and faster…

-          BaekHee, are you OK? – He asked again and I felt his arm caressing my hair.

It was wonderful, it was a feeling I have never felt… the feeling of being at home…

-          I’m OK… - I murmured lazily… and relaxed even more in his embrace…

-          That’s good, ‘cuz I’m terrifically hungry! – He said and we both laughed.

After a few seconds I peeled off his hug and headed for the kitchen. So that’s what it was like to be in love… to always think about your loved one to crave his touch, his lips… to want to be with him all the time… and while my thoughts were hovering among pink clouds the noodles were ready!

SiWon’s POV

I was tired as hell… I trained restlessly today… I was simply falling to pieces. It seems that tonight I was going to go to bed early… I grabbed the remote and plopped on the sofa. BaekHee was in  the kitchen… making food. Hm… nobody had cooked for me before… it was something new for me… and for her too, I guess. Come to think of it, aren’t we the typical American family? Ha, I and a woman… pff I had never thought about it… but somehow I felt cozy and right in place… as if everything I wanted was here…

-          I’m sure EeJoon and JiYun like each other, I’m telling you! The way they look at each other... in general, they’re super cute and… - BaekHee kept on talking about her new friends all night, which, to be honest, was a little bit boring…

But to see how her face shined when she talks about them made me feel great… it made me relax…

-          Right? – asked BaekHee, but I could hardly keep my eyes opened, I wanted to answer but I hadn’t heard the question… my eyes were closing little by little… and at one moment I dropped on her shoulder… at first she bended at my body’s weight but then she managed to hold me…

Slowly I opened my eyes – lemons… that was my first thought… I was a bit surprised but then I realized I was lying on BaekHee’s shoulder. I turned my head to look at her, but she was still sleeping… her face was calm and smiling…

I guess we had spent the night like that… I stayed like that for a few more minutes, to enjoy the moment, and then figured out I was hardly that feathery-light for her fragile shoulder. I got up and turned her around so that she laid on the sofa, brought a blanket from my room and tucked her in. I put on some clean clothes, headed out and right then I realized something. I left my phone on the table in front of BaekHee and wrote her a note. I was going to buy myself a new one on my way for training and if I had the time I was going to call her today. I closed the door behind me and was about to run towards the playground when I heard troublesome clicking from somewhere… for this many years I can catch a paparazzi even if he’s 10 km away. I started looking around but saw nobody…

-          Who’s there? – I yelled but to no answer… strange… I started looking around but saw nobody… I had no time to take care of that, too… I was late for training and had no time to be nervous for some tabloid…

                                                           

-          So? How’s it going? – T.O.P patted Kai on the shoulder

-          I’m just investigating for now… and some quite interesting things are popping out…

-          Really? – T.O.P smiled, looking sinister enough…

-          You know HyunA… that model, who came with great reports from Korea…

-          Of course… the red-head is nothing bad… - T.O.P laughed scornfully.

                - Well, maybe you’ll meet her in person soon… - said Kai and tossed the photos to his boss.


 

soooo, how do like it so far??? I see some new subscribers ^.^ like 2, or 3, but for me each of you is special ^.^ :* :* :* 

OH, OH, and don't forget to subscribe to the Angel Poster Request Shop *click, click* just cuz they're awesome, and - I mean check out the poster for this story!!! 0.o 
sooo, once again - Comment and Subscribe, and you'll be l.o.v.e.d. <3