Chptr 6: I didn't mean to...

Hello To My Love

 

BaekHee's POV

-           Soo… enough classes for today, don’t you think? – JiYun smiled, encouraged me and closed her notebook.

-           Finally! – Yelled EeJoon - I felt like dying! – EeJoon ran towards JiYun and she started running around shouting…

They were so cute together… I guess they loved each other very much. Finally EeJoon grabbed her and flung her on his back… he lifted her off the ground as if she was a feather… which made me think about last night again… I wonder what SiWon was doing right now.

-           BaekHee! – yelled JiYun from EeJoon’s back…

They waved at me to wait for them. I stopped and stared at them smiling sheepishly. Those two looked really good together I just didn’t get it why don’t they admit it… Well, am I BaekHee or not – I have to make them a couple!

-           So, JiYun… for how long have you been in love with EeJoon? – I smirked.

JiYun blushed and started fidgeting. EeJoon stopped dead and stared at me, surprised.

-           What? Isn’t it true? You’re in love with him and so is he with you… So I’m just asking how long you have been together… - obviously EeJoon had loosen his grip and JiYun slid quietly to the ground… awkward silence reigned between them… I started wondering if I had made a mistake by asking them so straightforward…

-           We’re not in love… - finally said EeJoon and JiYun shivered.

Like she was hurt by what he said.

-           Well duuuh… do you really think I would like someone like him… - JiYun tried to smile, but it didn’t work out and she quickly turned to the other side so that EeJoon wouldn’t see her expression.

-           Well, I don’t know… you two look like a real couple…

-           Yeah, but we’re not! – JiYun cut it short – I’m going, bye – she waved goodbye and headed home.

-           JiYun! Hay, wait for me, will you, I’ll walk you home… - yelled EeJoon after her, but she picked up the speed even more.

For a long moment EeJoon stood, gazing at her drifting silhouette. I felt bad for ruining their happy moment together… stupid me!

-           EeJoon… I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to…

-           Forget it… she’s always been like that… - EeJoon was talking to me, but it was as if he was thousands kilometers away from me… - Do you want to go already? – He turned to me and smiled warm.

We headed home…