Ch 7, Pt 2: An argument!

Hello To My Love

 

SiWon’s POV

It was already late at night, again I trained restlessly today. I closed the door behind me and walked quietly down the corridor, thinking that BaekHee was already sleeping, but I heard someone talking in the living-room… hmm I wonder who is she talking to… maybe she brought her friends here… the in-loved ones. I entered the room, determined… but I was struck at the doorstep. In front of me was standing a man at about 20… holding a camera in his hand and talking lively with BaekHee… she was looking at him astonished and laughing at his jokes. I cleared my throat, so that they understand I had entered.

-          Oh, SiWon! – exclaimed BaekHee and motioned for me to join them.

-          Mr. SiWon, hello… I’m Kai. – I didn’t like this one. My first impression of him was that he is paparazzi… but if he was, he wouldn’t just sneak into my house so calmly… paparazzi like to stalk, to catch you off-guard…

-          Hello, eeerm what’s going on here, BaekHee… - she got a little embarrassed, lowered her head and started talking so fast as if someone was chasing her…

-          Well, I, well… I saw him today and he didn’t know where to go to… he was lost and he told me that he had nowhere t

o spend the night… that’s why, well…

-          … that’s why you brought him here, is that so? – This BaekHee will drive me crazy!

God, why is she so kind to everybody! How can she be so naïve, what if he was some psychopath, what if he wanted to kill her… if he really did end up being a paparazzi… god, BaekHee really is a big baby!

-          Mr. SiWon, it’s my fault, don’t be angry at BaekHee… I think I better leave… excuse me for the inconvenience…

-          Kai… - breathed BaekHee and followed him.

-          BaekHee… - I said when she walked past me… she looked at me with her sad eyes and walked after Kai again… Kai… pfff what a strange name… there’s something fishy here… (and it’s not DongHae, for sure)

 

 

-          Why did you kick him out… we could’ve let him stay here at least tonight! – said BaekHee saddened and curled up on the sofa…

-          And why did you invite him? – I retorted roughly… she had to understand that not everything is pink and she can’t believe every stranger she meets.

-          Well, he is Korean…

-          So what… if we start hosting all Koreans at home… we might as well buy a hotel, huh! – I was talking with a bit higher tone than I intended… she frowned and glared at me…

-          It’s just that, when I saw him I somehow felt at home… he reminded me of Korea… that’s why I invited him. It won’t happen again! Be calm… I’ll stay here all day, by myself… and I won’t cause you any trouble! – BaekHee got up from the sofa and headed for her room.

What a character this girl has, she won’t let anyone scold her! Pff… she’ll drive me crazy!