I Love You :'(

I LOVE YOU; :) :( >:( :'( ;) [The Five Emotions of Love]

 

Edited - 30/7/12

Dara's POV

"Dara yah, do you have a boy you like?" Me and Jiyong were eating out at a restaurant, nothing unusual.

"Why?" We didn't usually talk about dating stuffs. We only take each other as siblings. Well, we're supposed to. That's what everyone thought, too. But no. Truth is, I love him. I hate myself for it.

"Just curious." Geesh, for a moment there I thought he was gonna answer because he loved me. Che. I am stupid. And delusional.

"Oh. I do, in fact." I just can't lie. He's my best friend, he can tell. So over the past years, I learnt how to say something that wasn't a lie, yet doesn't expose my secrets.

"Who?"

"Well, I won't tell who, but he's a close friend of mine." I forced a "mischievious" smile at him. Is he blind or I'm just that good at acting?

 

~~~~~~~

"Daaawwwaaa~" Ji sang my name in a lisp. "Ew. Stop. You know I hate that tone. And tone down the lisp." I slapped his arm lightly.

"Fine. How's life?" He made himself comfy in the sofa in my practice room.

"I need your help. I'm making a really important decision." I turned my head and looked at him.

"What?"

"I'm thinking about shaving my hair." I smiled sheepishly.

Three, two, o- "WHAT?!!!"

Whoops, miscount.

"Come on, it's not that bad. It's for our new album, I Love You. You know 2ne1 need to make a strong statement, right?" "You LOVE your hair!" He nagged.

"Naww, your lovely Chae is afraid to look masculine. She didn't need to anyway, she's got you.. right?" I said in a joking manner, but deep down, bitter.

Ji stayed silent and I raised a brow at him.

"Whatever, anyway, you knew that you have to bring a date to Youngbae's birthday party, right?" Please ask me. Please.

"Sure." "I'm asking Chaerin out and she said yes." He beamed at me. Of course.

"Jjinja?! Woww!! Chukae! So she's really your secret crush you told me about? Yah, you said it wasn't her!" I pretend to mock-mad, but inside I'm hurting. Bad.

He just shyly smiled. I guess it's a yes.

 

Jiyong's POV

Where's Dara? She should have been here. Youngbae said he's asking her out. Ah, there's the birthday boy.

"Youngbae-ya! Saengil chukae! Nothin but the best, bro." "You came! Thankyou, man!" He accepted his present with his usual eye-smile. "You're welcome. Where's your plus one?"

"Oh, Dara? She said she was sick so I told her to stay home." "Really? Kay, I'll leave the host alone. See ya!" Youngbae just nodded because some more people arrived.

Dara's sick? She seemed fine just now. Why didn't she tell me? I mean, come on, I'm her best friend for crying out loud. She can just, like, text me? I care about her, a lot.

"Chaerin-ah! Something important came up! Is it okay if I go first?" I tapped Chaerin's back and she faced me. "Sure. I never asked you to be my date anyways. Ciao!" She just waved me away and chatted off with Bom.

That's right. I lied. I like Dara. Scratch that, love Dara, a lot. Always did. Always will. But I got to let her go, for her to be happy. I guess she just doesn't see me as anything more than a brother.

I raced to Dara's house. I looked for her all around her place, zip, none, zero. She's not there. Something's wrong. I called Dara. She doesn't pick up. She never does this.

I ruffled my hair in frustration as I looked for Dara around her neighborhood, in reflex closing my eyes. When I opened them, I immediately yelled,

"DARA!!!"

 

Dara's POV

I froze. This is it. It feels like a slow motion. Ah, I don't even care if I die. There's no one else for me anyway, right? My whole family is messed up.

The only thing that kept me going was Jiyong. And now he's gone too. I can't let him go. If I stay here any longer I might not be able to hold my feelings anymore and ruin him and CL. And, ah, Youngbae. Sweet, kind Youngbae. He loves me, the world know that, and you can't blame me for being unable to force myself to love him. This is the best solution I can think of right now.

I smiled slightly. My first real smile in days, no, weeks, ah, maybe months? I'm finally making Ji happy.

"DARA!!!"

The car hit me. I fell on the ground. Jiyong came and kneeled over me, rain dripping from his nose down to my face. Wait, my eyes are blurry. Jiyong? Wasn't he supposed to be with Chaerin? I smiled again, as I realised he's with me. He looked for me. He chose me over Chae. I'm so sorry, Chae, soon he's gonna be all yours. Soon.

 

He got up, probably to call ambulance, but i stopped him, "Stay." I whispered. I knew it's too late. At least I can be with him for the rest of my short life.

As if on cue, rain droplets start to fall. Their sounds comforting, at the same time intimidating. My breath felt heavy. "Jiyong-ah.."

It hurts to speak. It hurts to breathe.

Jiyong knelt beside me, ranting on some words I can't get, making me smile even more. He rant when he's panicked. At least he loves me enough to care.

As a sister. The sentence hurts. But since this is my last moments, I've got nothing to lose anyway.

"I love you." I told him with the most sincere voice, from my deepest hard, with every last strength I had.

My tears fell, mixing with the rain and my blood, down to the drain. There, I did it. Now I can pass peacefully.

And, I don't know for sure, but I think I heard him say back,"I love you too". I don't really know, probably because of the rain, or just me too unconscious to catch his words, and I can't even ask him about it to make sure.

Not anymore.

------------------------------

This.Is.Really.Sad. For me anyways. Tell me your opinions :)

Not that much change.. It wasnt that short in the first place..:3

 

To the new readers, please sub even though it's finished, I wanna know how much of you actually appreciated these shots..

To silent readers, please comment? Lemme know what you think, criticism are loved, not bashes :/

Till next time,