I Love You :(

I LOVE YOU; :) :( >:( :'( ;) [The Five Emotions of Love]

Jiyong's POV

Hey everyone! My name is Jiyong. You might know me better as G-Dragon, or GD. I am the leader of this awesome boyband called Bigbang. I love composing and rapping.

Today I'm hanging out with Dara, a.k.a Sandara Park's 2ne1. She's my best friend. I love her, as a friend. She made me feel comfortable around her, makes me smile and laugh, listen to my problems, take care of me, practically a perfect true friend. Ah, there she is.

"Dara-ya! Over here!" I waved my hands around to get her attention.

"Ah! Jiyong, have you waited long?" She smiled at me as she arrived. My heart beats faster whenever she smiles lately. I don't know why, but I felt nervous around her sometimes.

"A-ani. I have just arrived." I returned her smile. "Arasso. Have you ordered?" We were having dinner at an Italian restaurant.

"Yeah. The usual, right?" This place is our usual hang out destination. We both loved Italian food.

"Yeah. So, how's it going?" She casually asked. We talked and joked a little until the food arrived.

"Jiyong-ah, I'm so full~" Dara patted her stomach. "Yah, you have to eat more! You're too skinny!"

"Shiro~" "Come on, Dara.." I tried to persuade her.

"Okay,.." I brightened. "but.." I sighed. "feed me!" She beamed.

"Eh?" "Please? I'm so lazy.." She pouted. What else could I do?

"Aaah.." I put a spoon of food to  her lips. She ate it and smiled me. I blushed and start to continue eating my food.

"Stop!" She stopped my hands when I was cutting my steak. She took over the knife and fork and feed me. "Aaaah!" She told me to open my mouth. I ate it and blushed an even darker shade of red. Luckily, Dara didn't even notice.

Ah, I should stop blushing and having fast heartbeat! I mean, I used to feel nothing when she slept on my lap, when we slept in one bed (not in a y way, you s!) and even when she kissed me on several occasions.

Yeah, me and Dara had been friends for too long that we act like brothers and sisters. But now? Even at the slightest thing like holding hands and her smile made my mind go crazy. I need to stop being weird!

"Oppa!" Dara shook my shoulder. "Ah, neh?" "Gwenchana? I called you like four times already." "Ah, mianhae. What's up?"

"I was asking if you had bought the movies ticket for later?" "Ah, not yet. I didn't know what to pick." "Oh, is it okay if we watch the movies another day?"

"Uh? Sure." I felt sort of.. Dissapointed? This weird thing has gone from bad to worse. What is happening to me?!

 

I drove to Dara's house, I was going to surprise her. Yeah, tomorrow is Dara's birthday. That clumsy girl didn't even notice.

Right now the time shows 11:50 and I've just arrived at her house. I was about to open the door with my spare keys when I noticed the door is slightly opened. I peeked inside. I wish I hadn't.

Taeyang is inside her house. Kissing her. They seemed to be enjoying themselves. My heart felt like it's been crushed. What is it? I should be happy for her. Right?

Then I realised what has been going on. "I love you." I whispered to Dara, even though she couldn't hear me. It's too late. I tell myself as I walk away, my eyes getting more blurry and my knees giving up on me more and more in every step. I wish I can just faint and  never wake up.

----------------------

One more to go! TT^TT gd is sad~ but the next chapter would be happy! I promise! Stay tuned~

Subscribe&comment!! ^^~

-aisssh-