Months later

8 petals of a Flower

3 months later.

Jill went home from school; “Auntie, I’m home” she said and threw her bag on the floor. Ms. Yang went down holding her phone. She saw Jill lay in the sofa, starring at the blank television.

 

Ms. Yang sighed. “Jill-ah, get up, we still need to visit your uncle in Taiwan” Jill rolled her eyes. 

 

“Smile okay? This is his 34th birthday” Ms. Yang said as she drove, Jill looked outside.

 

Ever since the oppas left, she became the cold and gloomy girl again. She then received a text message.

 

From: KIKWANG! J

 

Yah! Are you sure that the plan would work?

 

She looked at her aunt before typing,

 

To: KIKWANG! J

 

Of course! Trust me. See you soon Kiki!

 

She then closed her phone, and then the car stopped. Her aunt turned to her, “please, smile just once” Jill looked at her lifelessly.

 

Ms. Yang sighed. They entered her uncle’s house, people are greeting them but Jill remained the same, she ignored everyone.

 

“Happy birthday” Ms. Yang greeted, Mr. Yang smiled, “oh, is this little Jill? You’ve grown” he complimented. But Jill was lifeless and gloomy.

 

 “Uh, is she sick?” Mr. Yang asked, Ms. Yang turned to Jill. “Uh, yes” she lied.

 

 Jill rolled her eyes, “tsk…”

 

That night, Jill was in her room doing her assignments until her aunt came. “Jill -ah, pack your bags, you’re going back to Seoul”

 

Jill raised her eyebrows. “I know what you want, pack up before I change my mind” she then left.

 

Jill jumped on her bed with happiness. She then got her phone.

 

To: TEUKIE OPPAJ JJ OPPA J SHIWON OPPA J HYUKKIE OPPAJ CHANGMINNIE OPPA J ONEW OPPA J JJONG OPPAJ TAEMINNIE J

 

See you tomorrow! I missed you guys! ^^

 

Jill closed her phone. 3 months ago, the 9 of them planned up something. Jill would return to her gloomy self and of course, her aunt will need the help of the oppas, and if she calls them, they will ask her to be her legal oppas. Jill smiled, the plan totally worked.

 

The next day, at the airport, Jill is waiting for someone. Then 8 men gloriously walked to her. “Uh, are you Ms. Yang?” Siwon asked.

 

 Jill smiled, “oppa!!”

 

Changmin then opened an envelope, “okay, according to the court, Ms. Yang fixed our documents, making Park Jungsoo, Kim Jaejoong, Lee Hyukjae, Choi Siwon, Shim Changmin, Lee Jinki, Kim Jonghyun and Lee Taemin,  Jill Yang’s new family.”

 

Everyone had wide smiles, “now, we are your family” Leeteuk said.

 

“This calls for a group hug!” Siwon called, and they hugged.