Jonghyun's story

8 petals of a Flower

April 10. The family are at Incheon Airport, Leeteuk is checking the time, Jaejoong is using his phone, Siwon is talking with his dad on his phone, Taemin is doing small steps in their dance, Onew is sleeping beside Jill, he even placed his head on her shoulder. Changmin, who is on Jill’s right, is reading the half of the book. Then, Eunhyuk and Jonghyun came bringing coffee and shakes.

 

“Thanks oppa” Jill said and drank the vanilla shake.

 

 Jonghyun sat beside Changmin. Leeteuk then went to the group, “guys, our flight will be in, 5 minutes, don’t go anywhere else okay?” he said and smiled.

 

“ne” they answered (except for Onew, he’s still asleep).

 

“Flight to Europe, please board plane SSJDB8, thank you” the announcer said.

 

The guys stood up to carry their bags, Jill woke Onew up. They started to board the plane. Jill sat by the window, Jonghyun sat beside her.

 

He looked at her, “you okay?” she nodded.

 

He leaned on the chair, “is this your first time?” he asked.

 

“ani, my parents and I used to go to Europe every Christmas” she answered.

 

“Oh, right, I forgot you’re rich” he mumbled.

 

“How about you Oppa?” she asked.

 

“First time to Europe” he answered and got his music sheet.

 

She nodded; she then noticed the song Jonghyun is holding. “oppa, did you compose that?” he proudly nodded.

 

She looked at the title, JULIETTE. “For your girlfriend?”

 

 “hm, but I never got the chance to give her”

 

“Why?”

 

“She died” he answered and shook his head.

 

“Oh, sorry” she looked at him with pity. Jonghyun sighed. He suddenly remembered her. Shin SeKyung, the girl he loved so much that he even composed a song for her. They lasted for 3 years, that’s until she died on leukaemia. SeKyung never mentioned that she was sick, she was always happy when she was with Jonghyun, maybe because she knew that her days won’t last.

 

Her parents tried to convince her to have a medication in America, but she doesn’t want to leave Jonghyun’s side. After her parents told him this, Jonghyun became angry with himself, if he just knew, he would let her go, rather than never see her again. On her burial, Jonghyun got drunk. He doesn’t care about anything and all he wants to do now is to die. He loves her so much that he wanted to be with her, even in death.

 

Jonghyun then decided to be a singer, he wanted to be popular and he wanted to let everyone know his song for her. He sighed, held his face.

 

 Jill looked at Jonghyun, “so this is what I look like if I miss my parents” she thought.

 

She then patted his back. “It’s okay oppa” she said.

 

He removed his hands and sighed. “It’s just that I’m not ready to let her go”

 

“I know how it feels” Jill said, “but, there are reasons why these happen” she added.

 

_____________________________________

another update! :D

- muzikbyul- I agree! Taemin's reason has the deepest meaning ouf of the 8 oppas. :)

:)

anyways, I'm starting to get addicted to y, Free and Single! :D hahaha! I really want to buy the 6th jib! Let's support the boys!:)

and, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPACE STAR, KIM HEECHUL <3!