He's Here

Dilemma on LOVE

[YOUR pov]

“what did you say? Ugly face?”

 

o-o

 

ME? Ugly face?

HELL

 

I know im not that beautiful but I KNOW im not ugly.

 

I pushed him off of me , “yah! Who are you calling ugly huh?! I know you are a celebrity but  trust me BYUN BAEKHYUN you are flaked up by your foul manner!”

 

He smirked at me and said “you call me foul mannered? Who pushed her tour guide and has been shouting for the past five minutes huh? ”

 

Tsk. He got me there.Fine. I’ll accept defeat but ONLY for this time.

 

“fine mr. smartass, now can we start our tour already? Im itching to get your face up outta mah face ” I smiled in victory.

 

He was taken aback “why you ungrateful little…” he calmed himself, “fine, as if its heaven being here with you, tsk. Im getting hives just standing here with you. Follow me ms. Ugly face.”

 

Tss this guy really. If only I have another choice I would bail in a millisecond.

 

We went inside SM and saw the different staff and crews working like bees. We also saw some celebrities too, like leeteuk, sunny, sooyoung, onew, and amber.

 

My face lit up with excitement. WOW I never thought that I’ll live to see them up close.

 

 I giggled in glee.

 

“you know you’re acting like an insane person. It definitely suits you.” Baekhyun teasingly stated.

 

My face reddened up “oh whatever jerk.”

 

“hahaha” he laughed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He LAUGHED.

 

 

I looked at him and was shock that this rude person has such a beautiful laugh. He noticed that you were looking at him, so he immediately stopped laughing.

 

tried to contain my laughter. Baekhyun was about to say something but then someone called out “baekhyun!”

 

Baekhyun turned around and waved to somebody. I turned around to see who it was and stilled.

 

Oh my freaking gosh it’s him! what do I do?!!!

 

Baekhyun hugged the person and said “hey kyungsoo, how’s the taping of the cooking show you were invited on?”

 

He smiled, “it went smoothly thanks” he smacked baekhyun’s shoulder “don’t think I didn’t hear what you said, I told you don’t call me kyungsoo in public”

 

D.O noticed me and smiled “oh sorry I didn’t notice you there immediately,” he offered his hand to me “Hi I’m D.O and you are?”

 

I nervously took his hand and said “Annyeong im __________ nice to meet you D.O-sshi”

His eyebrows met like its deciphering something.

 

 

Omona, what to do?

 

does he remember?

 

 

Eottoke?! >.<