Omona >.

Dilemma on LOVE

[Author's POV]

 

"____________? wait.... as in...________ in grade 3?!" D.O said  with wide eyes, excitement pouring out of him.

 

all you can do is nod.

 

he grabbed your shoulders and..

 

O-O <--- your reaction

 

he hugged you  "Oh my God it has been a loooong time." he said. you eventually got over your shock and you hugged him back. "i know!" you smiled and stopped embracing him but both of you are still holding each others arms. "i'm sooo happy that you can still remember me kyung-ah" you smilignly said.

 

"are you kidding me i couldn't forget you after what you've done for me back then. although i gotta admit..." he looked at you from top to bottom "you really changed. i mean in a good way of course" he flashed you his derpy smile.

 

you blushed at his compliment. he chuckled.

 

oh how i miss that laugh

 

(Oh by the way this is your outfit ^^)


 

Baekhyun suddenly spoke up "yah! UGLY FACE! Can you please TRY to not drool over D.Oand let his hand go? he might get infected of your Ugliness and trust me by the looks of you i think there's no cure "

 

you immediately let go of D.O's arms and he let go too. You balled your hands at your sides and sent a deathly glare in his direction.

 

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO RUIN THAT PERFECT MOMENT YOU JERK! GRRRRRR

 

D.O smacked Baekhyun's elbow and said "Why are you being rude to her baek? it's not nice you know."

 

you smiled at D.O's defense for you, but your face turned sour again at baekhyun's rebuttal

 

"She deserves it any way" baekhyun said with a smirk on his face.

 

At that point you were FUMING!

 

"Why you..." you hissed and was about to smack baekhyun but D.O already beat you to it. you were stunned.

"I told you it's not nice," D.O said, then he looked at you with a smile.

 

SERIOUSLY that FULL lip smile. ugghhh it's melting me.

 

"look she got goo goo eyes for you now. ewww" Baekhyun said with a.

 

WHY IS HE WATCHING ME FOR PIT'S SAKE GRRRRR!!!!! I SWEAR I COULD RIP HIS PRETTY HEAD OFF RIGHT NOW!...

woah!!! wait what? pretty?! gawsshhhh maybe a year ago i would openly admit that but right now i'd rather swallow a nail than EVEN SAY IT IN MY HEAD ugghhhh -.-

 

"Stop that." D.O said to Baek and he turns to you with a smile on his face "so i haven't asked yet, what brings you to SM?"

 

"Oh yeah... uh you see i got in when i auditioned on Nationwide SM audition and i was asked here to come for uh er... settling? i was about to go inside when i saw Suho oppa. He decided that i should be toured around first by him but apparently he had something to do... and then i was stuck with this ogre right here..." you pointing at a shocked and offended baekhyun "unfortunately.." you blatantly said.

 

"What the hell! that's it! I'm out of here! i cant stand you little brat! i knew i should have left you alone so that you would be lost tsk." he spatted to you. then he turned to D.O "Dude you're stuck with her. see ya." then he turned to you to give you hid famous icy glare.

you shivered.

then he went off.

 

"Dont mind him, his just in a bad mood" D.O said.

 

you raised your eyebrows and said "so that means he's like this EVERYDAY, right?"

 

he chuckles " yeah pretty much. oh by the way where's your luggage? you said you came here to settle in right?"

 

"yeah its in the car. i left it since its too heavy to carry around while touring you know ^_^"

 

"oh" he scratches his head while smiling like a derp "right. so let's go to manager hyung, maybe he knows where your room is."

 

"neh kyung ah." you said and went with him.

 

you entered a simple room with white paint covering up the walls. but the room is made stylish by the unique furnitures placed perfectly.

you saw a man sitted on a chair in mid thirties busy with paper work.

 

"Manager!" D.O called out. The man looked up and smiled to D.O "hi there. what brings you here?" then he looks at you "and who might this be?" he inquired.

 

"Oh this is ________________ she is the winner of the Nationwide audition. She is currently looking for her dorm to settle in. do you probably know where we can find her dorm manager?" D.O asked.

 

"Oh yeah i do know where it is and i was asked to give you a key for that but i havent gotten the copy of the key yet."

 

"copy of the key???" you said.

 

"yes. a copy. hey D.O do you mind giving her your key first? until i get the copy?"

 

"what? why would i give her the key to EXO's dorm when....." D.O suddenly realized what's happening

 

The manager placed down the papers in his grip, stood up and was about to leave  "Oh yeah forgot to tell you You'll be rooming in with EXO miss _________"

 

ME and D.O was like

O_O O_O

 

WHAT??!!!!!!??!!!!!