And then I met Him

Dilemma on LOVE

You’re at awe, scaling the height and beauty of SM entertainment main building.

*eyes sparkling* huwahhh so huge!!!  You walked mindlessly to the entrance. As you were about to reach the door you suddenly crashed onto somebody, you fell on your . ”aw! What the hell…”

You decided to glare and give the person a piece of your mind! With that on your mind you stood up angrily and was about to rant on but that thought suddenly evaporated…

 

“I’m so sorry, did I hurt you???” The person said with worry in his face.

Silence was all your answer because you were busy gaping at the handsome person who has the most sweetest smile you’ve ever laid eyes on.  Exo-k’s leader…

 

 

SUHO

Oh my freaking gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m not even inside the building yet , but an angel just dropped on my path!!! Thank you God!!!

 

Remembering that you still haven’t answered his question you quickly said “ I’m okay suho oppa,. It was my fault. I wasn’t watching where I was going.”

 

He smiled angelically and said “wow… a pretty girl knows my name??? that’s awesome! And to add to that she called me oppa too…”

“oh my! Sorry! I forgot to ask for your permission to call you oppa!” you apologized frantically.

 

“oh no no no that’s ok I was actually happy that you called me oppa.” He smilingly said. Oh my gosh if he keeps smiling at me like that im gonna faint!

 

 “By the way may I know your name?” Suho asked.

“uhmmm… uhmmm…” oh ! Im stuttering! I got to get a grip! You can do this _____!

 

 You placed a smile on your face and took a greeting bow  “I’m _______, nice to meet you oppa!”

 

You happily said.

 

Suho lift his hands up to pinch your cheeks “aigoo sooo cute”. You were so shocked that you couldn’t help but blush. Suho laughed and said, “back to topic” he smirks “you said that you are _______, right?”

 

You nodded.  Suho’s face lightened up “so you were the awesome and pretty girl Kai was talking about! Wow! He’s so right.” He chuckled. You blushed again Damn! This boy knows how to sweep my heart off!

 

“I bet you haven’t been in SM before right?” suho waited for your answer. You nodded and he smiled and said “okay it’s set then, I’ll tour you around!” you were so happy that Suho was the one who will help you around.

 

 But your joy wasn’t for long. Just as when he said that, his phone ringed “just a sec” he said and walked to a corner. You can’t help but be curious so you perked your ears up to hear what he’s saying  “neh neh manager… neh… ” there was a pause and suho sighed “neh arasso” he flipped his phone down and started to walk towards you.

 

“I’m sorry ______ something came up. Manager said that I’m needed at the elle magazine studio for a photoshoot” he said with a sad face on “I was really hoping that I could tour you but it isn’t possible at the moment” he continued.

 

You were so happy that suho oppa was really willing to tour you. Wow im so flattered  you thought.  “no oppa it’s ok I just have to find my way around.” You said and took a bow. “bye oppa”.

 

You turned around to leave “ Wait ______!!!”. You stopped and turn back around and look at suho. “I can’t just let you go you might get lost. Wait a sec  ok?” “ok oppa” you said.

 

He flipped his phone up and place it on his ears “hi bro, could you do me a favor ? no it’s not that big….. Well I was hoping if you could tour someone in SM for me? She is new and needs help… please… really? Thank you bro!” suho turned to her and placed his hands on her shoulder .  freak! I’m seriously gonna faint any minute now!

 

“someone’s going to tour you now ______, you won’t need to go alone” you felt him lightly pushing you towards a bench and  lightly making you sit “you just have to wait here. He’s gonna be here in a minute. I have to go now _____. See ya later”  and there goes Suho.

 

Minutes passed and still there was no sign… “I wonder where my tour guide is? ” you looked down and played with a leaf and suddenly you saw somebody’s feet. You looked up and was seriously taken aback. Standing before you is a prince with beautiful eyes and red sensual lips dressed in brown denim jacket with a black shirt inside and a black denim pants. Oh how you wish those eyes will someday look at with love but right now those eyes are…are...

 

 

PISSED?

“yah! Get up! Don’t waste anymore of my time. Let’s get this crappy tour over with.” The supposed-to –be-prince charming said.

 

You were still shock. What the??? So much for prince charming . he’s more like… like… an Ice prince yeah that’s it. It fits him perfectly. Who does he think he is? I don’t care if he is a star eff that. I won’t let anyone step on me. NEVER.

 

You stood up and angrily point your finger at him “Yah! Mr. Grumpy! You don’t have the right to speak to me like that! Don’t act like I want you to be my tour guide. If I were given a choice I would have chosen that rock rather than you at least if I pick that rock it won’t treat me rudely! ” you were fuming.

 

Then the ice prince step towards you and before you know it your face to face with him. You see on his face that he was NOT happy at what you said. AT ALL.

 

OOOPS looks like I said to much. Stupid mouth! You mentally scold yourself.

 

Then the ice prince gripped your hand, raised it higher than your shoulder and gripped it tight.

 

 

 

“what did you say, ugly face?”

 

O-O