Yoochun's Story

Their Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This is 4 years before yunho's and jaejoong's story. i hope you guys like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoochun's POV

“Seriously?? What's wrong with two people?? They always are acting weird in front of me!!!” I said frustrated.

“Relax hyung. Don’t worry about them.” Junsu said as he still focus playing video games with Changmin and Kyuhyun. We’re at our old apartment where the only place we can do anything without our wife.

“If you’re worrying about them why are you still here? You know this is the place to lazy around without them. Well this room only since Sani always complaining about you guys messing around this apartment.” Changmin said.

“Your fault that you let her staying here. You’re not even married yet.” I said

“Hyung, she’s my fiancé and I don’t want her staying elsewhere. Btw all of you already move out from here. So I have the right to let her stay here.” Changmin said

“Where’s Yunho hyung and Jaejoong hyung anyway. It’s been a long time since they’ve been here.” I said

“They have 2 more mouth to feed. Don't you remember that you already have 2 nieces and 2 nephews? When will you two have a kid?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Yah!” Both Junsu and I yelled.

“You guys are as old as them. It’s not Kyu’s fault.” Changmin said. Both of us smack their heads as both of losing their focus on the game.

“Yes! I'm winning!” Junsu said as his character win. “Hahahaha! At last I’m win over both of you. Hahaha!”

“This is why you need a kids. Junsu hyung still like a little kids even he already got married.” Changmin said.

“You shut up!” Junsu said as he stand up and rush outside the room. When the door opens it reveal Sani outside. “Hi Sani!” Junsu said as he walks to the living room.

“What’s up with him?” Sani ask confusedly.

“I don't know. We mention kids then he become like that.” Kyuhyun said.

“It's your fault mentioning it to him. Suyi just telling about something to do with this.” Sani said

“What is she telling you?” I ask

“Not your problem.” Sani said as she glares at me. “Come on this apartment smells like dude again.” Sani protest

“Well that’s your problem because you’re moving in into their old apartment. Why don't you just live in Yunho hyung’s house?” Kyuhyun ask

“Because I said so. I don’t want Yunho hyung adding more mouth to feed.” Changmin said

“Are you saying I’m a burden? It’s your wish to let me live here.” Sani said.

“It’s not that baby. You can stay here as long as you like. Our company still paying for this apartment. We live here for free.” Changmin said

“But we still have to move out from here when we’re married. I don’t want these people keep coming to our home.” Sani said as she glares at Kyuhyun and me. “So do you guys want to eat something? I just buy groceries.” Sani said. Changmin immediately stand up.

“Whatever he wants.” Kyuhyun and I points at Changmin. He grins and starts to say some food. Sani just groan and walk to the kitchen. Changmin tailing her to the kitchen. I walk to living to see what Junsu doing. He’s lying on the couch looking at the phones.

“What’s wrong with you?” I ask

“Nothing.” Junsu said. Clearly he had something he hides.

“Just tell me when you’re ready okay.” I said. The bell ringing. I open it.

“Ajusshi!” Sunjong yelled and wants me to pick her up. I pick her up.

“Oh hi. What are you doing here hyung?” I ask. Leeteuk, Sungmin and Yesung come here together.

“Is Kyuhyun here?” Yesung ask. I nodded and I point to Changmin’s room.

“Can you accompany her first? We have something to do with Kyuhyun.” Leeteuk said as they walk to Changmin’s room.

“Okay. Sunjong I want you to do something. Can you Cheer up your uncle?” I ask as I point to Junsu.

“Okay.” She said as she makes me put her down. She runs into Junsu and start playing at his face. Suddenly Junsu sit up and start playing with Sunjong. What’s wrong with this person suddenly smiling after a little girl coming to him? Oh well. I walk to the kitchen and hoping they’re making food, not flirting. I can see Changmin help her making food but still making a joke to Sani. I cough.

“Oh hyung. Who is coming?” Changmin ask

“Leeteuk hyung, Yesung hyung, Sungmin hyung and Sunjong. Can I help you with something?” I ask Sani.

“Great. Some portion of my food is gone.” Changmin said

“Just get some plate and fetch them. Lunch almost ready. And Changmin you’re old enough right now. Please not make an excuse like ‘I’m still a growing man’ etc.” Sani said. Changmin pouted. I’m laughing because only Sani can make Changmin like this. I walk to Changmin’s room. I heard they talk about work.

“Hyung, Sani said lunch ready. If you don't want to eat, Changmin going to eat it.” I said.

“Okay. Thanks for saving me hyung.” Kyuhyun said as he run pass me.

“What’s up with him?” I ask.

“He never do his work so we make him to do our work and he still don't want to do it.” Sungmin said.

“Just tell it Changmin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter