Yunho's Story

Their Lives
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you guys are happy with this. I kind of nervous actually. Well, hope you're enjoy it.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yunho's POV

“Yunho-hyung, I have to go now. Can you fill my shift please? I have to go somewhere.” Junsu said while only half of his body poop out on the door.

“Why should I?” I asked him without looking at him. I still concentrating at the paperwork I have to do.

“My daughter and Yoochun’s son cause trouble at their school. I have to go there.” Junsu said.

“Can Donghae and Hyukjae replace you?” I ask

“No. Today is not training day. It’s monthly evaluation. You know both of them at evaluation and you’re the only one I can think of to replace me.” He said

“Okay. Okay. Just tell the trainer I’ll be there in 2 hours.” I said

“Okay boss.” Junsu said as he walks away from my office. I continue my work as I hear my phone ringing. I saw the ID. Jaejoong. I pick it up.

“What?”

“What’s with you? Always grumpy whenever I call.”

“You always call when I have problem on my own. What do you want?” I ask

“I want you to check on Yesung’s shift. I don’t trust him.”

“Why me? You know I can’t train sing as good as him. Why aren't check it yourself?”

“I can't ask Junsu or Yoochun to do that. I already ask them and they said they can’t do it. Today is my free day and I want to go somewhere with my family. Hehe.”

“It’s like that everyday is your free day. Do you ever step on the building since the last time all of us be together?”

“Hey! We just met couple days ago when we have board meeting. Remember?”

“Yeah and then you run away again from your shift coming up.”

“No. I just passing by and gave Junsu my shift. Oh yeah about Yesung. Just sent Changmin or Kyuhyun. Both of them combine can equal to Junsu. So I can live with that.”

“Okay then. Say hi to BoA. I’m sure she’s behind all this.”

“Nope. It’s always my idea. Hahaha.” He said as he hung up on me. I always wonder who is older, Him or me. I clean up my paperwork that I’ve done so I can check up on other staff work. Why am I always like this? Doing some paperwork in the morning, checking up on the staff after it and who know what waiting for me after. As walking around the building I found Changmin and Kyuhyun playing with a baby on Changmin’s lap.

“What are two doing here? Aren't you guys both have something to do? And why is Mina is doing here? Isn’t she supposed to be with her mother?” I ask as I pick up Mina from her father.

“Ah hyung! What do you want?” Changmin ask. He stands trying to take his daughter back. She whines when her father wanted to take her back.

“See even your daughter want me to hold her.” He pouted. Mina giggling as she plays with my hand on her tummy.

“Hyung, don’t take my daughter-in-law please. I still want to play with her.” Kyuhyun said while pouting.

“Who said I allowed her to become your daughter-in-law?” I glare at him.

“Even you’re my best friend I don’t allow her to be her father in law.” Changmin said as he glaring at Kyuhyun.

“Sorry. It just your daughter is so cute. I really want a baby girl.” Kyuhyun said.

“Then make one by your self.” Changmin said as he take Mina from me and hug her tightly.

“Pa pa pa pa. ap ap ap. App-ppa. Appa.” Mina mumbles as she touching Changmin’s face with her little hand. We gasp.

“Is that her first word?” Kyuhyun ask.

“Y-yeah. This is bad. Her umma have been trying to make her to say umma for a long time but now her first word is mine I don’t know how to face her mother.” Changmin said.

“It’s fine. I’m sure she will be okay with it. Maybe for a while Sani will be sad but she’ll be okay after that. You know how Sani is.” I said. Mina still mumbling something to Changmin with slipping Appa’s in her sentences. She’s like lecturing something to her appa.

“So why are you here hyung?” Changmin ask.

“I want you two check on Yesung-hyung please. I have to fill in for Junsu and Jaejoong is nowhere. I can’t do both of it by myself.” I said

“Why we? You know the two of us is everyone’s hope not to met whenever their shift is coming.” Changmin said.

“Because both of you equal with Junsu’s wittiness. So it can work.” I said.

“Okay since you approve it we can bug Yesung-hyung today. Thanks hyung.” Kyuhyun said as they went to Yesung practice room. Changmin moved Mina’s hand like she’s waving at me and said ‘Bye Bye samchoen.’ They already have a kid still like this. I wonder how their wife can handle them at home. I walk into dance practice room. As I walk in the trainer shock when they look at me. Like they didn’t know I’m the one who evaluating them today.

“Oh Yunho-ssi. What are you doing here?” a staff asks me as they bows at me. I lightly bow back.

“Isn’t Junsu told you that he can’t come today? I thought he already tell you.” I explain.

“No. He just told me that we going to be evaluated in 2 hours. We didn’t know you’re going to filling in for him.” The entire trainee looks nervous, knowing I will evaluate them.

“Why are you guys so nervous? Just think I’m Junsu okay. We kind of the same when we’re dancing.”

“Well. About that it’s more like Junsu-ssi turns into you when it come to dancing.” The staff said. I’m about to say something

“Appa!!” 2 kids shouted and run toward me. Why is everyday is like this. They hug my legs. One on each of my legs. They’re looking up as they smiling at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter