But the bet just started~! O,o

Pretty Boy Heaven

How about a deal then?" A playful expression was displayed on Youhee´s face and Heechul seemed intrigued enough.

"I´m all ears."

 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

“if we find 3 more of our creations then we will stay as long as we want. If we don’t then we will come back home with you. An we won’t say a single word.” Said YouHee.

Heechul looked more confident then I felt but I did notice a hint of worry in his eyes too. But before YouHee could reply I noticed 2 of our creations walking on the opposite side of the road. I wasn’t sure the other two noticed or not so I quietly went to find out if they were or not 2 of our creations. Before I walked into the building they did 2 big guys blocked my way. I out of reaction screamed like they were trying to kill me which got the 2 guys attention along with youhee’s attention too.

“sheila~~!” yelled youhee as she came running to my rescue only to be beat by the 2 guys and another guy I didn’t see earlier.

“are you ok miss?” asked some really pretty guy.

“yes. I am so sorry I didn’t mean to react that way. I was just scared. So don’t mind me and go on as if I was never here.” I said as I tried to get up and leave.

“YEA~! What did you do to my sister?!” asked a over reacting youhee. With Heechul standing right behind her with a scared expression on his face.

“sorry but girls are not allowed in here unless they are trainees or idols.” Said  one of the two massive guys who could pass as gorillas.

“I am sorry it won’t happen again.” I said as I was pulling on youhee’s arm.

“wait at least let us make sure nothing is wrong with you.” said one of the boys I thought was one of mine and youhee’s creations.

“thank you for being so nice to my little sister~! Um…what are your names?” asked youhee.

“oh sorry I am Donghae and that is Leeteuk and Changmin.” Said the one who was more interested in youhee.

“I am youhee and this is my little sister Sheila. An this is our cousin Heechul.” Replied youhee

“now before I come in I need a word with my cousin. But if you could take my sister in and make sure she is not hurt I would be truly thankful.” Said youhee.

I knew right away she was going to point out that they were our creations which meant Heechul had to leave without us. An also meant he was going to get a lot of anger pointed at him for agreeing to the bet and then for letting us to win so easy.

“youhee be nice or I will not cook for you~” I said in the sweetest voice but with a deadly look in my eyes to prove I was serious about what I said.

“don’t worry I wont be mean to our cousin.” Said youhee with a sweet smile but I knew good an well that she was not going to listen to me.

“excuse me Sheila are you alright to walk on your own or do you need help?” asked the one called Changmin.

“oh I am ok.i just hurt my ankle but I am able to walk.” I said but before I could take one step he grabbed me from around the waist and picked me up.

“if you hurt your ankle you shouldn’t walk or it could get worse if you don’t have someone to look at it for you.” Said the one called Leeteuk.

“um…ok but I am scared of heights and I have a phobia of men so like right now I want to run but I am up to high.”I said and what came from my lips shocked all three of them.

“I am so sorry I will put you down right away.” Said Changmin as he hurried to set my on my own feet.

I could hear Heechul and Youhee yelling at eachother while the guys lead me into the building. I wasn’t fully paying attention to what they were saying which was rude of me but I was worried and scared for Heechul.

“Um…Sheila? Are you ok? An did you hear what we asked?” asked Changmin.

“I’m sorry but I didn’t hear a word of your question. An I will be fine in a while.” I said giving them a smile before bowing.

“Sheila~.” Called YouHee as she came jogging up to us.

“yes?” I asked.

“Heechul said he had to go and tell father some things.” Said Youhee as she smiled. Which meant she ordered him to leave.

“so you 2 just moved here?” asked Donghae who was quite until Youhee joined our group again.

“yes we did. Just a few days ago and we are loving it here.” Answered Youhee.

“do you have any friends around here?” donghae asked youhee.

“yes we do.  But we love to make more friends cause no one can have to many friends.” Said youhee as she smiled at donghae.

We spent the rest of the day hanging out with them and we got to meet more idols. An we found out that a lot of our creations were in one place! An their names all suited them like Onew, Taemin, Micky, JaeJoong, Kyuhyun, Key, and Sungmin. An they all had eyes for Youhee so I was having a good talk with Leeteuk and Changmin the whole time that Youhee was crowded by 7 guys that were so good looking but not to my taste an more to youhee’s taste. It was around 8pm that Youhee and I decided to head home and the guys were all bugging on who should send us home but we convinced them that we could just take a cab. Well we convinced some of them that we could take a cab and some of them were not to happy with it still.