already in trouble with daddy~~?!

Pretty Boy Heaven

SHEILA'S POV:

"BOA WEHRE ARE OUR DAUGHTERS?!" yelled father as he was seated in his throne.

"dear calm down or you are going to destroy something...again." said mother as she took her seat next to her husband.

"where have those two gone off to this time?" asked Rain but calmer than before.

"If we know those girls they are more than likely making another gorgerous guy again." said mother as she looked down at the earth below.

"I don't get why they do that so far they have made a total of 22 of them and they are all males." said rain as he recalled all of his to troublesome daughters works.

"I know dear. their last one just turned 16. an don't forget about the oldest one who is now 28." said BoA with no real intrest in what her 2 youngest daughters did.

"HEECHUL~!" yelled rain. right when the name was in the middle of echoing through out the hall a beautiful young man appeared before the king and queen of the gods.

"my lord?" asked heechul knowing already why he was called by the king.

"go see what my two daughters are doing?" said rain as he dismissed heechul.

"yes my lord." said heechul in the middle of disappearing.

~~~~~~~~~~~ON EARTH~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yohee where in south korea do you want to go to visit first?" i asked as i knew very well father was throwing a fit  by now.

"hm....why not stay in seoul? we've only arrived and it is the first time here." said yohee not fully paying attention and was watching something or someone.

"ok. yohee what are you looking at so much?" i finally asked to see what it was that had her attention.

"that guy over there looks like one of our creations." said yohee.

I turned the way she was looking and saw a guy. he did look like one of our creations. i was about say something when 4 other guys came out to meet him. An they captured yohee's attention even more then before.

"3 of them are our creations too. but that one isn't. who is he?" i asked yohee knowing she would know the answer better then me. but i had to nudge her to get a answer.

"he's got to be a demi-god i've heard about." said yohee as she got up and started to walk towards them.

I followed her and expected something unsual and extreme to come from . But like always she surpised me with her actions.

"excuse me but my friend here is looking for someone to show us around. do you think one of you could help us out?" asked yohee getting all of their attention.

well all except for one who kept looking at me. sure i may be a godess of love but i am also the godess of nature as well. but he was eye catching and i  believe he was one of my favorite creations we made.

"we could totally help you ladies out." said one of the guys. he was totally eyeing yohee along with 2 others.

"Kamsahmnida~" i said catching everyone's attention without even meaning too.

As we were walking i noticed that 2 of the guys were trying to get yohee's attention. but what shocked me was she showed more intrest in the guy she thought was a demi-god.

"yohee?" i called out to her to only get no reply. she was so focused on getting info on that guy.

"um..what is your name if you don't mind me asking?" asked the guy that kept looking at me the whole time. i didn't mind it to be honest i kinda liked it.

"omo~! i am sheila. sorry. um..what is your name?" i replied kinda shy.

"oh my friends call me G.O" he said with such a handsome smile on his face.

"well it is nice to meet you G.O. i hope we can be really good friends." i said giving him my cutest smile. but i knew that was not what he wanted to hear.