blinded

Pretty Boy Heaven

So both Sheila and Youhee were shown all around Seoul, from the beautiful Namsam Park with the Seoul Tower to a short but fun trip to Lotte world.

While being with those five boys they got to know a lot about them: all five were aspiring singers and wanted to debut soon and what was more important, none of them had a girlfriend.

"With those looks they just had to end up in the entertainment industry" whispered Youhee to Sheila while they were walking a bit ahead of the guys.

It was 9pm already and Sheila had told them that she and her sister would have to catch the next train since they would have to get up early the next day.

Five minutes before the departure numbers were exchanged (delivered with a few winks here and there).

As soon as the two godesses sat in a private compartment Sheila inquired: "I thought you´d never fall for your own creations?  then what about that Joon guy?"

"Well...maybe it´s the air that makes me see thing in a different light?" smirking Youhee added "And what about you and GO??"

"That? No clue, really,...I-"

"Just a second." And with that Youhee stuck her head out of their little private area only to whisper quietly into the supposedly empty corridor.

"Come out Heechullie, I know you´ve been following us the whole day."

Sheila had been oblivious to this and was a bit startled. The encounter with their tour guides had taken more of her attention than expected.

In the future she´d be a lot more cautious.

"Busted!" Heechul appeared right on the seat opposite to Sheila as Youhee closed the door again and took the seat to her sister´s left.

"Honestly, you two seemed so caught up in flirting with those humans, I thought you would never notice my presence..." A smug grin played on his lips.

"So, why did dad send you after us?"

"Well, basically he´s quite pissed you two left."

"Oh come on!" Sheila said furiously "We´re 2Mio years old! We´re mature enough to watch over each other!"

"Well falling for idiotic humans doesn´t really support that statement" Heechul retorted.

"What did you just say??" Sheila was angered now... the weather outside had definitely changed to prove this.

"Calm down, sister." Youhee demanded putting her hand on her sisters shoulder.

"So you will be following us as long as we´re on earth?"

Heechul silently nodded.

"How about a deal then?" A playful expression was displayed on Youhee´s face and Heechul seemed intrigued enough.

"I´m all ears."


a/n cliffhanger for you, Sheila! ^^

sorry it took so long... ~_~

 

 

by Undankbar

(23.8.2010)