What had happened to him this morning?

Hurricane Girl

 

“Did you miss me?” with his usual playful smile.

He was looking into her eyes and she was holding eye contact.

“I didn’t even notice you weren’t there today.”

“Liar!” he laughed.

“You give yourself too much weight.”

“So you’re not going to ask me why I didn’t come today?”

 “Why would I want to know? You surely were too busy with some random girl…”

She said that involuntarily and realizing her mistake she headed her hand to her lips. She looked away from him. He did as he didn’t notice.

“Well if you don’t want to know. How was your first day?”

She was angry at him. And she hated herself for being so concerned about him.

“Just acknowledge you missed me huh?” he continued to .

“You’re taking your dreams to reali…”

“Wait a minute.”

He interrupted her to pick up his phone. Looking at his phone screen, his expression changed. He looked worried. Sora became worried as well seeing him like that. It seemed like a serious phone call.

“Yes… I’m sorry for leaving like that this morning… no I didn’t… Are you okay?”

He was talking with a smooth voice, obviously to a girl. Sora’s heart sank. She was starting to feel relieved because he came to see her but she just discovered that he was with a girl this morning. He didn’t come because he was too busy seeing a girl.

“Why are you crying…? WHAT?”

He started to scream at the phone.

“HE DID WHAT? Wait, stop crying. I’m coming now.”

Then he hung up and stood up.

“I’m sorry I have to leave.”

It’s the only thing he said. He didn’t even look at her when he said that then he left, running.

 

Later in the night, at the nightclub where she was working, she tried hard not to think about it, but she just couldn’t. She was so distracted that she spilled whisky on some costumer.

“Oh I’m sorry I’m going to clean it now.” She apologized to the man and took his suit to the bathroom to clean it. When she came out of the nightclub’s bathroom, she saw something she’d rather not have seen.

Against a wall was Kris kissing a y chick like his life was depending on it. One hand on her hips and one arm hugging her waist. They were more than intimate. She was probably the girl from this morning. The girl he has left her for.

Suddenly she felt like the room was incredibly hot, the air became too heavy for her that she needed to run away from here. But she needed to pass through the two kissers to go out. Keeping her head high, she decided to do like she didn’t notice them and she was about to cross them when she heard a voice calling her. HIS voice.

“Hey chingu!”

She took one long breath to catch the courage to turn back and face him without having the desire to slap him.

“Oh you’re here. I didn’t see you.”

He was still holding the girl’s waist who was still kissing him on the neck like they were just the two of them in a hotel room. Where does she think she is?

“If it doesn’t bother you I have to go back to work.” She said but he pushed aside the girl he was holding so thigh one minute earlier.

“You’ve worked hard. Go on now.” He said to her and the girl left like nothing happened.

So this is his playboy side.

“Come with me. We didn’t finish our conversation earlier.” He smiled to her.

His smile was different from the smile he used to show her. She noticed that. It was not the teasing style smile but definitely the seductive one.

“I’m busy now as you can see.” she answered, showing the suit she was holding on hands.

Then without asking for permission he grabbed her hand and drove her on a terrace. Two girls were there. One was vomiting the alcohol she had drunk and the other was holding her hair. When they saw them, they went back in the nightclub, leaving Kris and Sora alone.

“What do you want? I don’t want to lose my job here so hurry up. I’m not in the mood to laugh now so just let me go.”

But he grabbed her hand and slightly pushed her against the wall.

“What are you doing?”

His eyes penetrated hers and his face got closer. He smelled of alcohol. He was drunk.

“If you kiss me I’m going to slap you so hard that you’ll not be able to use your jaw for weeks. Do you get it?”

“Are you so afraid of a kiss?”

“I think you don’t know me well or you’re taking me for someone else. I’m not one of these girls you’re used to sleeping with.”

“How are you different? You’re a girl. Just a girl like any other one.”

He laughed.

“Why would you not sleep with me? All girls are made for sleeping with men.”

“Stop your Casanova game with me. It doesn’t work with me.”

“Are you so sure?”

His lips crashed on her lips and his tongue immediately entered , searching for hers. His kiss was aggressive, not smooth at all. Sora’s hands reached his neck and she grabbed his hair so strong that he screamed in pain and interrupted the kiss.

“DON’T EVER DO IT AGAIN SON OF A B***H!” she screamed to him.

But he seemed really angry. He looked at her with a so furious look that she nearly got scared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What had happened to him this morning?

“What did you just say?”

He had started to come closer again but he was not joking this time. He pushed her again and she screamed in pain as her shoulder crashed on the wall. At this moment, he seemed to have come back to his mind.

“I’m sorry… are you okay?”

He tried to help her up but she screamed.

“DON’T TOUCH ME!!!”

Suddenly someone came at the back and she just had time to see Kris collapsing on the ground. He held his cheek. The guy had hit Kris.

“Are you okay?”

She looked up to see that it was no other than Myungsoo, the new student from this morning. He lifted her up and took her inside the nightclub. She took a last glance at Kris who was lying on the ground. He wasn’t even trying to get up.

 

“Are you okay?” Myungsoo asked again as they were sitting on a bench out of the nightclub.

“Y… yes. Everything is okay.”

“What happened? Did he… hit you?”

“NO! He didn’t do anything. I hit the wall and hurt myself. Don’t misunderstand. And you didn’t have to hit him.”

She realized she was yelling at him while he was just trying to help her.

“Sorry.” She apologized.

He slightly smiled.

“What were you doing here?” she asked him.

“Nothing special. To be honest, I have no idea. Some students I’ve met this morning at school have led me here. And you?”

“I work here. Oh ! I’m going to be fired if I don’t come back to work.”

She stood up and he did the same.

“Thank you for your help but I have to go now.”

She had already left that he whispered to himself “It was nice to meet you again.”

 

Kris was still lying on the ground when he heard a sound of high heels clacking on the ground; coming to him. The girl stood in front of him.

“Look at you. Are you obliged to put yourself through that?” her smooth voice gently murmured.

“Leave me alone. Won’t you?”

The girl knelt on the ground next to him and grabbed his arm to lift him up.

“I told you to leave, don’t you get it?” he yelled at her angrily while shaking his arm to get a rid of her hand.

“You can yell as you want. You have all the rights to be angry.”

He turned away from her. But she was stubborn. Seeing that he will not move from there, she sat next to him.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to move. We’ll stay here.”

“Why are you doing this?” he asked her without looking at her.

“If you’re in this situation it’s all because of me.”

 ______________________________________________

The sixth chapter is finally here! It's the longer I've been writing till here but reading the chapter, you'll see that it's because a lot of things happen here. You'll get confused of what happened to Kris too. But to know that, you'll just have to wait for the next chapter which is arriving VERY soon!

And I'm so amazed O__O the last time I came to post a new chapter, my fiction was at 600 and something views and tonight I just discovered that my fiction had hit more than 6500 views O__O I don't know why my story became so popular but thank you all readers. I'm really thankfull.