What a Cliche

The Fairytale Life [Chanyeol/OC -----Shot]

"She gave me a lot of instructions, and no explanation," Min Su sighed heavily, thinking aloud.

"You must wake him and tell him the truth. You'll know what you need to tell him when the time is right. In order to get home, you must find Little Witch. She's not mean or anything. In fact, she's very nice, but she is a bit difficult to find. Chanyeol is your key to getting home. He'll know the way to the witch, but you'll only get home once the truth is revealed."

"Currently trying to decide whether or not I still like faeries. Queen of the fairies, or not," she sighed again, making her way to the castle, "And what did she mean by 'the truth?' What is there to tell him that he doesn't already know about me?"

Min Su reached the castle and tried to come up with a way to get in. She decided to pull one of the stunts that she'd seen in a movie and snuck inside by hiding behind a merchant's cart as it went into the gates. And Chanyeol had said she watched too many movies. Apparently, it was a handy habit.

She made her way into the castle and then began trying to find out where he was. She ended up running into the little girl. "Hey, I saw you before," the girl's hair fluttered behind her as she ran up to Min Su, who knelt down to the girl's level.

"Mi Yun, you have to be quiet for me, okay?" When the little one nodded, she continued, "Do you know where your daddy is?"

"I'll show you~" She smiled, taking Min Su's hand and walking down the different corridors with her until they stopped in front of a door. "He's in there," she stated, "You can help him, right?"

"I hope I can," Min Su smiled. She paused, "It's probably weird to ask, but isn't there some rule where you're not supposed to talk to strangers or something?"

Mi Yun smiled, "My daddy never taught me that. He said if I ever feel uncomfortable around someone..."

"You don't have to talk to them. Just smile," she finished with the girl, smiling a bit brighter.

"He told you that, too?"

"You could say that," Min Su patted the top of the Mi Yun's head, "I'll be right back, okay?" She opened the door slowly and walked inside.

Chanyeol was laying on the bed. She had to admit that he looked like the princesses in fairytale books and movies the way he was laying. Maybe he was right about her watching too many movies. It was like she could relate almost any real life event to something she saw in a movie. That was a bit of an odd habit.

She stood at the side of the bed and moves some of his hair from his face. How was she supposed to break the spell again? A kiss? That seemed a bit cliche though, even for her tastes. Running her fingers though his hair, she smiled softly, "The stuff you put me through, Chanyeol. I'm beginning to wonder if you do it on purpose." A kiss seemed a bit much. Besides, what if he didn't want a kiss from her? Not that he could really fight it. Not to mention, it also worked in movies and books. It was like a kiss was the only way to break most spells.

Min Su sighed and kissed him softly. She squealed when he kissed back, stumbling backwards and almost falling onto the floor. Chanyeol sat up and caught her, chuckling, "Be careful~" She stuck her tongue out, wiggling out of his hold.

"You did it," Mi Yun cheered, hurrying into the room and to Chanyeol. He stood up and picked her up, kissing her cheek. "Thank you," she smiled brightly at Min Su, wrapping her arms tightly around her father's neck.

"Thanks, Min Su," he grinned.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll get you back later for that surprise kiss," she retorted, rolling her shoulders, "Now, prince, some queen of the faeries told me you know where to find a certain Little Witch."

"Queen of the faeries," Chanyeol questioned, laughing and nodding, "I can't remember clearly, but I know where she is."

"She said the witch is our only way home."

"Adventure," Mi Yun cut in, giggling.

Min Su didn't think it was a good idea to bring the little girl on their "adventure." She didn't want her to get hurt or anything on their way to the witch. But she had a much worse feeling in the pit of her stomach at just the thought of leaving the girl in the castle.

"Let's get going~" Min Su nodded once, smiling a little.

~~~~

Min Su, Chanyeol, and Mi Yun headed, by horses, to a wooded area a little ways away from the kingdom. The woods were the farthest place that Chanyeol could remember on the way to the witch.

"Did this queen of the faeries tell you anything else," Chanyeol asked, glancing over at his best friend.

She got lost in thought that fast. "I still don't know what she meant by the truth," she mumbled.

"What was that," he asked, glancing over at her again, worried.

She shook her head, "I'm just curious... Is there anything about me that you don't know?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know... Anything. My likes, dislikes, favorites~"

Min Su noticed him hesitate and make a face. He'd thought of something. She could tell just by the look on his face. And it was obvious that, whatever it was, made him nervous to even think about.

"Just tell me what it is," she finally told him as they entered the woods, "The faerie said there was some truth I needed to tell you in order for you to remember the way."

"There's only one thing I don't know."

"Really? What is it?"

"Min Su... Do you love me?"