Tell The Truth

The Fairytale Life [Chanyeol/OC -----Shot]

They eventually got lost in the woods. Min Su was pretty sure it was because she hadn't answered the question. She whined, irritated with herself and with the situation. Why couldn't he have asked something else, like her favorite cookie or if there was a certain movie she hadn't seen yet? "Sugar" and "yes." She wouldn't have minded handing those answers over, not in the slightest. But, no, of all questions that she had to be honest about, he had to ask her if she loved him.

"You don't love, daddy," Mi Yun asked, walking up to Min Su as she climbed down from her horse.

"It's not that," she replied, softly, looking down at the grass.

"He loves you, and so do I~"

Min Su looked at her, "How could you love me? We just met."

"You're special to daddy. I know you're special, too," she smiled, "You even broke the spell."

She picked the girl up, holding her on her hip, smiling, "You know, you remind me of a doll I used to have."

"Really? Was she pretty," Mi Yun's eyes lit up.

"Just like you," her reply made the girl giggle happily.

Chanyeol walked over, an eyebrow raised, "What'd I miss? I want to know."

The girls simply smiled at each other and shook their heads. "Girls only, daddy," Mi Yun giggled again, reaching out to her father, who took her into his arms. He smiled and kissed her cheek, nodding his acknowledgement.

Min Su smiled, which then quickly faded, remembering something else the faerie had told her. "Sundown," she muttered aloud, "We have until sundown..."

"Until sundown for what," the prince asked, worried.

"If we don't get out of here by sundown, the faerie said we won't be able to leave," she frowned.

He placed his daughter on his horse and as he was about to climb up, Min Su stopped him. She kept hold of his wrist, looking down at the grass. All she had to do was answer the question, but she knew that she couldn't answer that question any kind of way. He looked down at her, his demeanor uneasy. He wasn't sure whether it was best for him to speak up for or to just wait for her to say what was on  her mind.

Chanyeol relaxed a bit when she looked up, although what worry was left in him caused him to frown. Min Su wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly, burying her face in his chest. He smiled weakly, hugging her back. He wanted to ask her what was wrong, but something in him told him it would be best if he just waited, and so he did. It felt like an eternity before she spoke, but eventually she did.

"I love you," she told him, "When you asked me, it hit me like a brick. I'd never really thought about it, but I really, really do love you. All those times I got jealous and overprotective even when you were just telling me there was some girl you liked... Your smile, your curiosity, your laugh, your charm...everything about you. I love absolutely everything about you..."

He was stunned for a moment, but that didn't stop the bright smile that spread across his face. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to hear that," he replied softly, holding her tightly to him again.

They looked into each other's eyes for a moment and Min Su covered to stifle a snicker, "We really should get going. The sun will be setting soon." She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek, before turning away and climbing onto her horse.

Chanyeol stood there a bit dumbfounded for a moment and then regained control of his limbs, turning and climbing up onto his horse, "Just follow me~" He smiled brightly, gently kicking his horse into movement, with Min Su following suit. They rode out of the woods and to the home of the Little Witch.