chapter five.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0tcL0LKbbw


You and Baekhyun sat down on the floor of your bedroom. You sighed and looked at him. "What if I get a new job?" you suggested.
Baekhyun shook his head. "No... Even if you did, my mom would just say that she wanted a daughter-in-law that has a job that makes a lot of money. How about going back to college? You enrolled for this year, and college hasn't started yet. My mom seemed upset when you said you didn't go to college."

You sighed and nodded. "I guess that's fine... But what will you be doing while I'm going to college?" you asked.
He sighed. "I can get a job. Or work at Chanyeol's place." He thought of what happened earlier this morning and shook his head, "Okay, maybe not work at Chanyeol's cafe. But I'll find a job." He looked at the time, almost midnight. "Let's just go to bed and talk about this tomorrow..." he said. You nodded.


The next morning, everyone sat in the living room, including you and Baekhyun. The boys looked annoyed to be talking about the marriage and Baekhyun's mother, but they cared. Chaemi sat next to you, worried as ever, forever asking questions about last night. "Chaemi, everything went fine. Except for the fact that she said, and I quote, 'Take another time to rethink about this marriage. Make sure you have the correct girl.' Other than that, everything went fine," Baekhyun said.

"Liar," Chaemi accussed. "You know how she is when she tries to approve you with someone. If she doesn't like the girl, she'll find someone else to replace it. I bet she's arranging an arranged marriage at the moment," Chaemi said.
Baekhyun and the others shot her a glare. "Don't say anything like that, Chaemi," Baekhyun said, coldly.
"I'm just saying--" Sehun covered Chaemi's mouth before anything else could be said.

Baekhyun sighed and buried his face in his hands. "For now, Hyemi's going back to college. My mom was upset to hear her say that she quit college. Maybe it'll change her mind." Chaemi muffled something from under Sehun's hand, but Baekhyun ignored her. "And since Suho hyung is going to the same college as Hyemi, I want him to watch over Hyemi for me when she's in classes."
Suho grinned. "Suho the guardian angel, at your service," he said.

D.O rolled his eyes. "Yeah, what ever," he said.
"And same with D.O.," Baekhyun finished.
D.O gaped. "WHAT?!"
Baekhyun shot him a death glare. "Is there something wrong with watching over Hyemi?"
"I'm not like her babysitter that's going to watch over her every second!" D.O said. He glanced at you. "I mean, it's not like I don't like being around her! But, I have a life too!"

Sehun raised his hand. "I can watch over Hyemi noona!"
Baekhyun sighed. "Relax D.O. It's only for until my mom starts to like Hyemi, or until my mom leaves."
D.O huffed. "Fine. Only until your mom leaves."
Chaemi bit Sehun's hand, which made him scream and remove his hand from Chaemi's mouth. "But what are you going to do about Auntie? Like I said, she could be planning a--" Baekhyun threw a couch pillow at Chaemi. She glared at him.

"I'll think of what to do, but for now, Hyemi will be going to college, and I'll be looking for a job."
"But wait... Doesn't that mean Hyemi will need to find a job too?" Chanyeol asked.
Baekhyun shook his head. "I'm not letting her work. She'll be in college with assignments to do. Then she'll have too much stress going on," he said and held your hand.

D.O looked at Baekhyun. "I've never seen the caring side of you. Am I dreaming? Someone, don't pinch me!" he said.
Kai looked at his hyung and pinched him any ways. D.O screamed and jumped back. "You asked if you were dreaming and I proved that you're not. By the way, hyung just screamed like a girl," Kai said and laughed.
D.O glared at the young boy in front of him and tackled him to the ground. "Take that back, Kkamjong!"
Kai struggled to get back on his feet, but played along. "NEVER!"


Short update. ouo I tried to add more EXO moments. :D
I don't know what to write anymore. ;A;
I think this will be my only update today. I might not do double updates, due to moving my belongings to a new house and lack of internet.
.. I'm hungry. D: