chapter twenty three.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

​http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK7lMrbX-4E


Baekhyun walked into the Ryu's mansion, greeted by Jihae's disapproval face. "I see you decided to come back. What made you come back? The fact that you like me more than Hyemi and that you missed me, or about me telling the publicity that I'm pregnant?" she asked and crossed her arms.
"The second reason. There's no way I could miss you or fall in love with you," Baekhyun said. "Was that pregnant thing real, or fake?"
"Of course it's real. Why else would I be lying? Pregnancy is not something you should be joking about."
"Let me guess. I'm the father of the baby?" he asked. She nodded. "Really? For some reason, I don't believe you." He threw a bag at her. "Take the test. I want to see if you're really pregnant, even though I never shared a bed with you, nor have I slept with you."

She glared at Baekhyun and walked to the bathroom with the bag. Baekhyun opened the door once she had been out of sight. Chaemi and Sehun came in, wearing all black. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Seriously guys? She's dumb, you don't need to make it harder for her," he said with a smirk.
"Oh shut up," Chaemi said as she took her camera out of her bag. She set the small camera behind the table leg, small enough to hide. Sehun kicked a trash bin next to the bathroom door, that was next to him. "Hide!" Chaemi whispered to Sehun when she heard the toilet flush. They quickly headed towards a closet and hid in it.

Jihae came out with the test. "Positive," she said. Baekhyun looked at the test, it did say positive. "So what are you going to do about it?" she said. He just smirked  and glanced at her other arm that was hidden behind her back, and walked away. Jihae rolled her eyes. "What an idiot." She looked in her other hand and there was the real test that said "Negative." She smirked. "Thank you maid, for making me this fake pregnancy test saying positive." She threw the tests in the trash bin and walked away.

Chaemi and Sehun got out of the closet and looked around just to make sure Jihae was gone. "Get the tests," Chaemi said.
"Ew! No! Jihae touched it and the negative on has her urine on it!" Sehun complained.
Chaemi rolled her eyes. "Fine. You get the camera then," she said.

They both split up. Sehun took the camera and turned it off. He took the disk out of the camera's slot and put it safely in his backpack. Chaemi went to the trash bin and took the bag out of the bin, putting it safely in her backpack. "Let's go before she comes back!" Sehun said, headed towards the door.
Chaemi paused as she walked past the closet. "You go first, I have to get something else." She walked into the closet.

****

News reporters and paparazzi stood at the Ryu's mansion gates. They all clogged the gates once they were opened. Jihae came walking out with a smile, not surprised that people were out side her house. "Miss Jihae, is it true that you lied about your pregnancy?" one of the reporters asked.
Jihae's smile fell. "What are you talking about? Of course I didn't!"
"Really? Then how do you explain this?" Another reporter shoved a magazine in her face.

Jihae glared at the man and snatched the magazine from him. Her eyes rounded. "SME's Daughter Lies About Her Pregnancy." She read the bottom of the title. "Turns out, Ryu Jihae lied about her pregnancy with Byun Baekhyun. AND she forced Baekhyun to marry her and leave his current fiancé. Jihae: Ruins Families or Just Plain Selfish?"
She gripped onto the edges of the magazine in anger. Everyone around her started calling her name and asking her questions. She ran back inside the house and slammed the door shut.

Chaemi laughed as she read out the entry out loud for you. "After forcing Baekhyun to sign a document of how they would get married and Baekhyun can not file a divorce, Jihae in the end loses her chance of getting Baekhyun and having the arranged marriage. Will she have a perfect life as the daughter of SME's CEO now that she is known for ruining families?"
All of the boys laughed as they watched Jihae humiliate herself on T.V. Then the video of herself confessing that she wasn't really pregnant showed up. "This is the best thing that we've ever planned!" D.O said.

"Ahem, you mean the best thing that we maknaes ever planned," Chaemi said.
D.O waved his hand. "Yeah yeah, whatever," he said as he paid his full attention to the T.V.
"No wonder you two are the maknaes. Evil as ever," Suho said with a smile and shook his head.
"OH! Wanna see something more evil?!" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows. No one replied to her. "Eh, fine. We'll wait then." She turned to you. "So, unnie. Are you still mad at Baekhyun?" she suddenly asked.

"Chaemi!" Sehun said.
"I'm just asking!" she argued.
You sighed and stood up, walking out to the back porch.
D.O watched you leave. "Guessing not..." he said with a sigh. Baekhyun frowned.
Chaemi and Sehun pouted. "Time for Operation: Get Baekhyun and Hyemi Back Together!"
"Ho, good luck with that," D.O said.
Chaemi glared at him and stuffed his mouth with popcorn.


MISSON ACCOMPLISHED! High five Chaehun! ... No? Okay. Next time then.
Now for Chaehun's next mission. Well... Next 2 missions.
So I did 5 updates. A new record. xD I never posted this much.
Are you guys happy as hell now? XD
I only wrote this for.. What? 8 days? And it's almost ending. Summer. <3