chapter fourteen.

Perfect Man (Sequel of Dream Boy)

​http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kj91dOnvh8


Jihae pulled Baekhyun inside the mall. Baekhyun sighed and pulled his arm away from her. Jihae pouted. *He seems a lot nicer when Jieun described him. He looks grumpier in person than in the picture. Baekhyun's phone vibrated. He unlocked his phone, and a smile lit up on his face. His long fingers tapped against the screen. Jihae peeked over his shoulder. 'Oh come on. I'm sure she's not that bad. Just wait until 6 PM. We'll get to see each other again. -Hyemi' The screen suddenly turned black. Jihae glanced at Baekhyun and found him glaring at her. "Aren't you being nosey?" he said, coldly.

She sighed and looked at him. "I have a lot of work for you today. So, you'll be going home at around 8 to 9 PM," she said. "Right now, follow me," she said and walked into a store.
Baekhyun gawked. *8 to 9 PM?! If you haven't noticed, there's a ring on my finger and that means that I'm getting married soon. And I'm not letting my bride-to-be waiting for me at home.* He sighed and followed her.


It was already 7 PM and your phone lit up. You slid your finger across the screen and a text message appeared. 'Change of plans. Boss decided that I should leave at 8 or 9... I really wish that you were the one I was with right now... Don't bother waiting for me. Just go to bed. You have college to go tomorrow. Good night my twerp. I love you. ;) -Baekhyun' You pouted at his text, texting back to him.

Chanyeol walked into the kitchen and sat down beside you. "You're still here?" He looked around. "Where's Baekhyun?" he asked.
You sighed. "His boss is making him stay for another one or two hours," you said. You looked at him. "You just got home?"
He nodded. "D.O. made me fill in the last shift for... Until he becomes less lazy."
You laughed. "He's always lazy," you said.
"But he comes in handy when it comes to baking or cooking. That's why he's our umma of the house," he said and grinned.

You continued to laugh. Chanyeol looked at the plate in front of you. "Since Baekhyun's not coming home soon, you should eat instead of waiting," he said and stood up. "Eat well, little one," he said and patted your head.
You looked up at him. "Yeollie hasn't eaten as well." You patted the seat next to you. "Eat with me so I won't feel lonely. Don't worry they'll be extra for Baekhyun oppa," you said.


Baekhyun sighed as he carried all the bags. "Yah. Do we really have to buy all of this?" he asked Jihae.
"Of course! It's all for you," she said.
Baekhyun exhaled and looked at his watch. It was already past 9 PM, and yet, stores still haven't closed. "When are we leaving? It's already past 9," he said bitterly.
Jihae ran over to him and hugged his arm. "Until all stores close! Now, off to buy you more things!"
Baekhyun groaned tiredly as she pulled him into another store. *I should've taken Chanyeol's job offer. At least I would've gotten to see Hyemi more.*


It was already midnight, you rested your head on the kitchen table. 5 hours of waiting for Baekhyun and he still hasn't came home yet. The front door opened and quietly shut. Baekhyun sighed and walked into a kitchen and got a bottle of water, while loosening is tie. He turned around and found you asleep. His eyes soften, but his heart ached from not being able to see you for the past whole day. And seeing you waiting for him to come home made him feel guilty. He sighed and placed his arms under your knees and back, lifting you up bridal style. He didn't nothing else after that. Just gazed at your peaceful, beautiful face. Remembering your bright smile from the morning, he left out a soft happy chuckle. He carried you upstairs, effortlessly, and placed you on the soft bed.

He gazed at you for another moment and leaned towards you, and gently kissed your forehead, afraid he might wake you up from your sleep. He smiled at you. "Good night, my Hyemi-ah~" he sang in your ear and walked away to change.


Last update of the day. *^*
I've been doing triple updates lately. Explains why I already wrote 14 chapters after only creating this for 6 days. I think this story will pass by fast. :3
But hopefully you guys are still Bawerp shippers after it ends. ouo
I shall be working on the next chappie! But can't post it until I finish it which is tomorrow. :3