Lunchbox Chaos?

Be My Maid!!

You slowly limped into the classroom with your bleeding arms and legs, whereas everyone was already seated at there seats, every single step you made you was limping but no one was there to help you.

You are lucky that the teachers didn't mark you late because you reach the school in time before the gate closes. You didn't even look at myungsoo once,when you enter the classroom because you was so fustrated that you wish you could throw him down the building.

However, you could see myungsoo eyes on you stuck on you while you were limping into the classroom and you could feel myungsoo stealing glances even though you are already seated on your seat.

AISH this girl...How hard is it to reach school NORMALLY?

But when you turned to look back at him, he would pretend to be looking at the whiteboard or he would be talking to dongwoo and woohyun who was seated beside him.

Suddenly,Woohyun who was seated next to myungsoo ,nudged his arms, "Dude, her injuries look pretty bad, should I be a gentlemen and be her angel? Moreover I'm Woohyun the kingkas in school maybe she have a crush on me,i might just make her day~ who knows..?" Woohyun gave myungsoo a e smile.

"I know you just want to up your reputation because rumors that you were dating Ara cause your image to drop and you tremendously lost alot of your fangirls right..?" Myungsoo sighed while woohyun pouted,"I know you too well, you can't hide anything from me.." myungsoo gave woohyun a subtle smile while patting woohyun's back.

"Whatever!" Woohyun rolled his eyes and he shoved myungsoo's hands off just back, "Back off!" He shouted. Woohyun said loud enough for everybody to hear it including... '"WOOHYUN!! WHO ALLOWED YOU TO TALK IN MY LESSON!" Woohyun slowly turned to Mrs.pol and gave her an awkward smile while myungsoo was secretly chuckling.

*Lingggggg...* the recess bell rang.

"Alright that's for today and Woohyun please don't distrupt my class next lesson alright,if you do i'll make you seat outside the class! Okay,go for your breaks guys!" Mrs.pol then packed her books and carried it on one hand she then step down from the podium and walked out of the classroom when the infinite boys childishly imitated how Mrs.Pol reprimanded Woohyun.

You then shook your head,"Grow up boys.." you murmur as you were using your right hand to fish for your lunch box out, "Ah! found it!"You held it onto your hand as though it was a trophy You slowly open the cover of the lunch box, "Wow~it looks so delicious!!" You praise yourself for making such a delicious 'breakfast'.

Just as your was about to take a bite of your food, Woohyun suddenly appeared beside you, "Wow! Did you made this yourself?Can i have some? It seems so delicious!" he asked politely,"Sure!Yeah i made this myself.Just take whatever you want!" You passed another new pair of utensils. "Wa~~~Thank you!" he clasps his chopstick together showing his gratitude. He finally choose the hotdog, just as he was about to shove it in his mouth, Myungsoo suddenly hit onto his shoulder, "AHHH!MY FOOD!" Woohyun glared at myungsoo. 

"AH!SORRY!I'M SOOOOOOO SOORRRY!I DIDN'T SEE YOU THERE!" 

"It's okay woohyun you can have another piece!" You suggested as you stood up and pass him your lunchbox, but was intercepted by myungsoo,"Hey!" Woohyun shouted at myungsoo. 

"I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T WANT TO EAT IT WHY AREN'T YOU LETTING OTHERS EAT TOO!!!" A furious voice reverberated through your bones. "What..?" Woohyun was lost he had a somewhat befuddled look on his face,he was lost as didn't know what you guys were talking about 

"Shut up." He said in a tone like he was going to be engaged in a fervent argument with you and woohyun but after without uttering a word and just tunred around and walked away.

SERIOUSLY..? THIS IDIOT GIVING MY LUNCHBOX TO SOMEONE..

"Don't worry, he will be fine afterwawrds, that's myungsoo lol." he laughed carefreely as if nothing have had happened. 

Myungsoo settled down on his secret underground he found by accident when he first entered the school, he opened the lunchbox, "Eating a little won't kill me right..?" He shut his eyes and shoved everything in his mouth, he forcefully chew it and swallowed down his throat.

----------------------------------

"I don't even feel like calling him down to have dinner.." You sighed. "Myungsoo.." You use a deadly voice to call upon his name but after calling him a few more times he still didn't reply,"What is this guy up to now.." You took your apron out and lied on nicely on the chair and you went upstairs. 

"Myungsoo..?" You knocked the door but there was still no reply, You then opened the door and your eyes widened in fear.


 

If you like this story please UPVOTE, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE AND ALSO COMMENT!!!:?((()