I'm allergic to beans.

Be My Maid!!

Muhaha hi guys i'm back for an update! Yessss! Actually i'm secretly using my laptop :p since my exams are not over yet but the urge of writing fanfic just came and i just had to write one chapter~ hehe :p So yes here is an update for you~<3 

K.WILL~ Love like this // http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEGX-Mb6Mqc

"Myungsoo..?" Your eyes widened in fear as you saw myungsoo lying on the bed motionless with pale lips, sweating profusely with red spots appearing everywhere.

"Oh My God!" You immediately ran next to him and felt his forehead, it was burning, "What do i do now...!" you paced back and forth,your hands were trembling. Without any second thoughts you covered him with his blanklet, "Doctor...!!" You shouted.

You ran downstairs and checked for the contacts and saw a name stating, 'Dr.Flo'. You tried your luck and gave him a call and indeed he was his personal doctor. "Thank god i was right.." You sighed in relief.

You followed dr.flo's instruction and looked for his medicine in the cabinet, you then poured a glass of water and hastily ran up to myungsoo's room and settled beside him, "Come.." You helped myungsoo up and he lied on your shoulder trembling in cold,"Slowly..." You fed him his medicine followed by a sip of water and slowly lay him down on the bed and covered him with another set of blanklet. 

Just when you were about to get up, the door bell rang. "Dr flo!" you rushed down and opened the gate for him, "I'm so sorry for calling you in this late night, you must be really busy.." you bowed apologetically. "It's okay.." he patted your back lightly, "Now,where is myungsoo!" Dr. Flo said while running ahead of you. "Upstairs!" you shouted. 

You then ran ahead of him and lead the way, "Here!" you opened the door while Dr.Flo immediately barging in. 

"Myungsoo!Are you alright!" Dr.Flo gave him a couple of checks here and there, "I think he ate something that is allergic, now i will give him some iv drop and do take note of his body temperature tonight, if his temperature gets higher take him to the hospital immediately!And give him the medicine twice a day and he will be fine soon and the spots will settle down in a few days" Dr Flo said while setting up the iv drop for myungsoo.

"Yes i understand!" You replied and thank him, "Then i will take my leave now, do take care of him." You showed Dr.flo out and soon after you went to get a wet towel and meticulously lay it on his forehead, and took his body temperature, "39 degree celcius..It's going down a little now." You let out a subtle smile wiping off beads of sweat on your forehead. You sat next to myungsoo and stared intently, "Just what did this guy ate.." You looked at his desk and saw your lunchbox, you stood up went to take a look, you saw that he ate everything in it except of some beans. 

"Is he allergic to these beans...?Argh! Why am i so stupid!" You hit yourself on your head, "Don't leave me..." Myungsoo shruggled with his eyes shut tightly, You put the lunchbox down and went to see if he is alright. "Don't leave me!" 

"I won't leave you...." you comforted him, He then held on to your hands tightly, you widened your eyes in shock. You tried to find your way out of his tight grip but the more you try to struggle the tighter his grip's get. "What is this situation now.." You sighed. 

-------------

The sun ray filtered through the windows, "Argh.." Myungsoo squinted as he look towards the window and threw his arm over his eyes. He slowly let his arms down and look towards his arms, his eyes widended, astonished. He darted his eyes from left to right. "What happened.." he mumbled under his breath. "Am i ?Why is she sleeping here..." he joked, "I'm crazy."  he slapped himself lightly. 

He turned towards you with his eyes closed,he slowly peek open his right eye and saw that your fingers were entwined together with his. "O" His jaws were hanging, his heart was palpitating like crazy and his face was blushing red he put his hands on his flushed cheeks. 

"Argh." You groaned, He immediately lied down pretending he was still asleep, "Argh! My back hurts...." You tried to stretched but your fingers were entwined with his, you slowly pulled out his fingers one by one carefully trying not to wake him up. You got up and threw your arms wide open to stretch, afterwards you put one hand on him to touch his forehead the other on your own forehead. "He should be fine now..I should prepare breakfast for him before he wakes up." 

You tipped toe out of his room and slowly shut the door softly, Myungsoo immediately sprung up of his bed. "Ouch!" 

"What is this..? Iv drip..?" He pulled it out from his arm. "What happened..." he sat calmly and recalled, "Beans.." he subconciously mumbled out. "Then why are we sleeping with out hands entwined together...?" His heart skipped a beat at the thought of it, wild thoughts ran through his mind, "Oh lord! Wake up myungsoo!" he shouted and slapped himself again. 

-----------

"Did i finish my homework?" You thought to yourself while stirring myungsoo's porridge, "Wake up myungsoo!" you heard someone shouted, In a jifty you took your apron out and ran up to myungsoo's room. 

"Is everything okay!!!?" You swung the door open and myungsoo screamed in disbelief. 

 

 

PLEASE LIKE SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE!  AND I WILL DEFINITELY POST MORE AFTER MY EXAMS SO YES~ COMMENTS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED TOO~