Bloody Kim Myungsoo (REWRITE)

Be My Maid!!

Sorry guys! I deleted alot of chapters because I feel that my story isn't good enough so I decided to delete and write it all over again but I will continue from chapter 3! Please continue to support my story! i will make an update as soon I have time!!I'm so sorry for the inconvient cause!!Haha i'm sorry i confused you guys!

 

You open the door to see Myungsoo's grandpa infront of you, "Ah,Good morning Sir" You step back and bowed at him, he gave you a smile and continued,"How's your day?Is it tough?Did Myungsoo bully you..?" Mr kim then pushed his spectacles up and look straight into your eyes.

You were taken aback for a moment, not sure what to say but you still manage to make something up,"Ah,it's been good and no Sir Myungsoo did not bully me,i'm trying my best to adapt to new environment." 

But all you wanted to say was "It's not good...Yeah,Myungsoo have been bullying me!! HELP ME GET OUT OF THIS HELLHOLE!!" these words were screaming inside of you,those words was burning inside you.

"Ah,I see." Mr kim let off a slight chuckle, "Please come in sir." You bowed and allowed him to walk in, "You don't have to be so formal to me, It's..kind of embarassing." Mr kim let off a awkward laugh and said,"You can just call me Mr Kim." He slightly scratch the back of his head.

"Yes,Mr Kim." You replied in a polite tone still in your 90degree bow. 

Just then Myungsoo walked down from the stairs,Yawning. "Hey,Grandpops!" He made the 'hello' gesture to Mr kim. "Ah,My grandson!" Mr kim slowly strode towards myungsoo with his walking stick however myungsoo immediately ran towards his grandfather and helped him by holding onto his hands. "Why did you come grandpa?I said i will come visit you when i'm free and moreover your leg is not that good right!" Myungsoo reprimanded his grandfather.

"Myungsoo is not that bad afterall..Maybe only towards to his grandf​ather.." you thought.

"I just want to see how is everything going.." , "What could possibly happen!Alright..Alright..Come i'll let the driver to take you back." Myungsoo helped Mr Kim out,to take him to his private black limousine back and see him off.

----------------------------

"Breakfast is ready!","Breakfast is ready!", You called for myungsoo who is the second level in his own room. He then slowly walked down the stairs, "Yeah..Yeah!I know stop shouting!Uggh!" He stick his index finger in his ears to show how irritating you was.

You then rolled your eyes , "This ..Already so irritating in the morning" You mumbled under your breath , "I heard that!" He shouted.

You awkwardly change the subject,"I made western kind of breakfast with milk!" You eyed on the food and continued,"My favourite!" You beamed at the sight of food,He then gave you the 'wtf' face. You gritted your teeth and clenched your fist, "If you don't want it then leave it!Someone will eat it anyway!" You shot him a death glare.

"Whatever." He coldly walked away, "EH!What about all this food!" You shouted as you tried to stop him.

"I thought you say someone would eat it anyway!" he turned around and gave you a poker face. "Pabo!" 

Aish this girl..Doesn't she knows i'm allergic to beans...Ah whatever, who cares about now or then! 

"I shall pack this for my lunch at school later.." you said.

--------------------

"! I'm going to be late for school!" You glanced at the clock, "Master!You are going to be late for school!" You shouted. But there was no reply, Hastily you ran up to myungsoo's room and the room was empty no one was in the room, you ran to check the other room but there was no one, "Aish this , he just left without uttering a word!" 

You immediately picked your bag and rush out of the house, Just when you were about to reach the school gate you sped at your limits, but you tripped on the rock lying on the floor, "Ow!" You cried, Your arms legs were scratched and was bleeding profusely, but at this moment you saw the security from the school trying to pull the gates closed. 

You immediately stood up,limping.

If i am late again,i'm going to detention!!

You stood up with determination to reach school without being late, you limp towards the school in time and you swore, "I'M NEVER GOING TO LET YOU OFF! K I M M Y U N G S O O!!!"

"AHHHCHOOO!" Myungsoo sneezed, "I think i've might got a cold~" he gently rubbed his nose.