Medieval Love

8 Boys, 1 Heart

 

He put me down on the sofa. He kissed my forehead, my head and went to his room. His house looked Medieval. I had swords and armors all over the wall. It was as if the house didn’t change since the 1300s. It was original, I should say.

 

I was obviously drenched so I was planning to shift away from the cotton covered sofa when Sungmin came down from his room and come towards me. I held out an open towel so I reached out for it. He retracted from my reach and told me to come forward.  He placed the towel on my head and rubbed it.  Since water was flinging anywhere, I shut my eyes and looked down while he continued his actions. I heard something rustling so after he finish rubbing the water off, he pulled the towel off and I looked up to see what happened. I was squatting down in front of me. If I were to get any curious any shifted to the front in the beginning, I would have kissed his lips. Thinking about it made me blush so I turned away. Sungmin realize my sudden actions.

 

Sungmin: Hey, are you okay?

 

Me: Yeah.

 

Sungmin then handed me a new pair of clothes. It was a checkered pants and a long nightshirt. He told me to go change at the ladies. They were comfy, I should say. When I came out, he was starting the fire place. I’m not joking, from far, he looked like he was someone they would show in a textbook to show ‘How To Light Up A Fire Place’. I just wanted us to break the formalities so I sneaked up behind him and covered his eyes. Then, my most hated scene began to happen. I hate asking or being ask stupid questions, that is obviously stupid. But I did it anyway, just to see his reaction.

 

Me: Who is it?

 

He smiled and placed his finger on his chin.

 

Sungmin: Hmm, I’m not sure. My sister got married a few months back, my mum passed away a few years ago. I don’t know who it might be.

 

I froze. I didn’t mean for him to rewind about his past so I apologized. I came closer so that my tummy could feel the back of his head, rested my chin on his head.

 

Me: I’m sorry.

 

Sungmin: [Smile] It’s okay.

 

Hmm, he forgives fast.

 

I became curious about something and started asking.

 

Me: So, are you in love?

 

I wouldn’t want to fall in love with another girl’s guy so I had to ask.

 

Sungmin: Yes, yes I am.

 

My heart sank.

 

I sat down on my lap and released my hands from his eyes when suddenly, he grabbed my hands and it stayed still on his eyes.

 

Sungmin: ..but I have yet to know her name though. I wonder what it is.

 

I perked up. I stood tall on my knees and continue having my hands on his eyes. I bend over to his ears and whispered.

 

Me: Hmm, what would you like to call me?

 

Sungmin: My darling. Would that be okay?

 

A smile was plastered on his face.

~~

 

We snuggled at the sofa near the fire place. I was sitting next to him but since we’re sitting side ways, it was as though I was sitting in front while he was leaning on the hand rest. I was in between his legs, leaning on his chest. I was playing with his fingers and he began kissing me. It started at my forehead down to my jaws and further down to my neck. When he was done, I turned to him and our lips were together.

 

I accidentally bit his lips so I stopped and looked down. I was expecting him to get angry but instead he lightly bit my earlobe and whispered in my ears.

 

Sungmin: Darling, it’s okay. I loved it. In fact, I’m a little .

 

We kissed and fell asleep on the sofa.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Yo readers!~ How's ur day?
Fer me, I'm excited just hearing that 2dae [3/7/2012], EXO OT12 will be recording together at Happy Camp!~

Ouh yeah! I'm currently reading this cool fanfic called Beast's Heart. I LOVE it~ It's about EXO-M's duizhang, Kris. The author's command of English is amazing~ I love the way the story goes but I really hope Kris kiss or smth TTvTT~ And guess what? I heard that Exo's song fer their next album is called 'Let Out The Beast'! It was in their teaser song where KAI is with XIUMIN!

What a wonderful time to make this fanfic too! The name and the story makes:D!~ Thank eu author!:D~

Heehee, I hope eu guys love it:)
Leave a comment and sub:D!~