And So, A New Story Began

8 Boys, 1 Heart

 

It was a wonderful afternoon. I just got promoted at my workplace which means I will be transferred to a new department. I was excited, obviously. This means less work and more time with my life.

Well, Dad’s back. Or so I heard from my neighbor that occasionally shops at the mart near my place.

 

Ryeowook still plays me songs at the café but he now has a new routine, which is to kiss the back of my hands entering and exiting the place. I would just be his vocalist when I had extra time in my hands. I’m still confused as to whether I would be with him. To tell you the truth, I feel the connection between us but I could not seem to confirm anything.

~~

A storm came when I was on my way home from a walk.  I had forgotten to bring my umbrella, smart . So, there I was. Running in the rain. I was drenched but as weird as it sounds, I was kinda enjoying it. I was wearing an oversize black tee, jeans and was prancing in the park. I was dancing while flailing my hands up, acting all crazy. It has been ages since I played in the rain. I felt like a kid again.

 

A few moments later, I got tired and sat down on the grass, leaning myself back with my arms and faced up with my eyes closed. I got cold and clutched my knees to my chest and hugged it. Raindrops were hitting me, as though they were massaging me. All of a sudden, rain stopped falling on me. I wonder why so I looked up and saw an umbrella. I turned over to see who the owner was when I suddenly bumped my cheek to a set of lips. Damn, he was beside me all along?!

 

I definitely blushed, no doubt about that. He saw and lightly laughed at me. He then went nearer to my ears and whispered,

 

Man: And what is a beautiful young lady doing in the middle of the night under the rain?

 

I kept quiet and continue to hug my knees while looking downwards. I then heard something being thrown to the side. When I looked at it, I saw a folded umbrella that man was holding. A hand went under my legs and another on my back. He carried me up and held me against his sturdy chest.  I struggled to get off when he said gently,

 

Man: If you move one more time, I’ll make sure the next kiss won’t be accidental.

 

I just froze.

Man: And this time, it will be your lips.

 

And he smirked.

 

Then, all of a sudden, I felt a finger being poked at my ribcage. I jerked and struggled for a moment. And right then, he pulled me up even more and kissed me. A minute pass and he pulled away.

 

When he did, my heart just dropped.

Man: I told you not struggle.

 

And he smirked once again.

 

Me: I didn’t do it on purpose.

 

Man: I know.

 

I was not going to let him go so my hands crept around his neck and I pulled it closer to me. Our lips met again and he both had our eyes shut. Mind you, it was still raining and we were kissing at the bridge. That night couldn’t get any better.

 

One question to brain: What is his name?

___________________________________________________________________________________________-

So, who will it be now?:DD!~ 
I would like to thank my one and only subsciber though I have 80+ views already:D!~
And my subscriber commented! :DDDDD!~ Thank eu> <~

1338647089-2396279848.gif

Okay, so lemme end my post by saying something that ends this chapter..
_____________________________________________________________________________________

. . . . . . 

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. .

.

Lee Sungmin. That was the name that was at the entrance of his house, stating his residence.