Revenge Part 3

8 Boys, 1 Heart

 

Now, back to the club. I was merely turning myself from my chair to face those to. I was actually having fun, thinking of what we will do next.

 

Sungmin was already drunk but he could still dance with the crowd. Jungwook came soon after and danced beside him. He really looked drunk when he continuously or vigorously shook his head, I would rather say. It was very funny, in my opinion. Then something happened.

 

Sungmin grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. He grinds his body to her and placed his head to her neck. He enjoyed it, I should say and so did Jungwook. She had her chin up and further allowed Sungmin into her neck while closing her eyes. I wouldn’t blame her. Even I would do the same if only I didn’t see him make out with that girl. I simply smirked and asked for another shot of alcohol. I was so disgusted that I drank my shots like mineral water. Then, I could sense a head popping above my shoulder.

 

Bartender: Hey there.. Though we have met because of the plan, you don’t suppose I could have a try on you, right? Since it’s kinda obvious that you’re not gonna go back to that jerk over there.

 

I didn’t even flinch. Instead, I was still glaring at them and smiled, soon answering him.

 

Me: Heh, we would have to see about that.

 

Bartender: I’m Heechul, by the way.

 

He traced my since I’m wearing a bare-back dress. I gave out a small moan and shifted my head to the side for him to trace along my neck. He kissed it and whispered in my ears.

 

Heechul: Want another drink, babe?

I spun around the chair and looked at him straight in the eyes. Then, something caught my attention. Since he was standing, his legs were covered by the table. But nevertheless, his belt could be seen. Or so I thought. I couldn’t see it. Then, his body looked as though it has went through a static reaction and bend forward, and rolled his eyes while smiling. But I was blocked by the bar table.
 

 

Heechul: [Moan] So, how about it?

 

I knew what was happening. Needless to say, I was disgusted. Thankfully my phone vibrated, indicating Jungwook is ready for the next phase.

 

I waved my phone to him and said,

 

Me: I need to go. See you soon.

 

I pulled his tie closer and attempted to kiss him, teasing him in such a way. I whispered to him instead.

 

Me: You seem to be busy under there. Be careful, she might bite.
 

 

Heechul had on a serious face or rather shocked and turned away in embarrassment and ignored me. With my last shot of Vodka, I threw it on his face and walked away smiling, glancing at him for the last time.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay! I'm up fer a double update! Heechul made an appearance here! And he's a naughty boy > <~ Ouh yeah, I think I'm about to finish this fanfic already. Remember 120715:D~