Chapter 1

"NOONA"

 

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!” It was a very loud scream. I covered my mouth with my hand when I heard it. I was trying to laugh a little softer but I can’t. I know he would scream but I didn’t expect it to be that loud. Sighs. I was sitting outside the clinic when I heard that. After a few moments, he comes out.

“Oh my little mushroom, that was a loud one. Does it hurt that much?” I asked him while smirking. Yeah right. Since my family is close to theirs, his mom asked me to accompany him to the clinic for his circumcision. Summer is indeed a perfect time for him to do this. And his already 13. He really has to undergo this guy’s adolescence ritual. Hahaha.

“Noona, stop calling me mushroom. I’m a grown up now.” I used to call him “mushroom” because he’s small and his haircut looks like one.

“Alright. What do you want me to call you now? Oppa? Haha,” I told him teasingly.

“Much better if you’ll call me by my first name. You’re older noona. It’s weird if you’ll call me oppa. Haha.” I’m 2 years older but whenever I’m with him, people would ask if we belong to the same class. I know I look younger for my age. But of course not. He’s just a middle schooler and Iwas in highschool that time.

“Okay. Lee Taemin.”   

“That’s my noona. Aishhh, it hurts.” He really looked like a little boy.

“Are there any other business here? I think we have go home now.” I said.

“Let’s go. I need to rest. I want to go and dance with you as soon as possible. Haha.” We actually both love dancing. I used to teach him every trendy dance steps I know. But I can’t deny the fact that he dances better than me. He loves to audition in different dance competitions. And of course, her mother would ask me to accompany him anywhere. I don’t really know if she’s busy or Taemin would ask her to do that. So I can’t say “no”.

“You’re really a kid. Let’s go!” I placed my arm over his shoulder and rubbed his cute hair just like what I usually do. I love to make fun of him. He’s so innocent and gullible. I remember one time when I was eating a red bean sundae, he asked me, “Noona, does it taste good?” I told him, “You go and buy yourself. You’ll never regret it.” As I expected, he really did. Hahaha. “Noona, it’s yummy. Haha.” He even bought another one for himself. Aishh.