You Leave Me.

Girlfriend

 

Listen to this track : Girlfriend
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
It is very big pain deep inside my heart. I could feel it begin to crack and shatter like glass. My tears wouldn’t stop flowing when memories of us popped into my head. Looking at the wall clock that hung lazily on the wall It read that it was 1:00am.
"Have you been sleeping?" I wondered to myself as I glanced at the picture of us that sat on my bedside table. "Or are sad like I am?" 
"Why did you do this to me? Why?" I once again wondered to myself, my tears still flowing.
Loving me, forgetting me,
making it be like nothing
Is it that easy for you? Is that how you empty me out?
Is that how you erase me?
Yes, call me crazy but I still can’t forget you
Say that I’m talking crazy
I won’t remember this tomorrow anyway.
----------------
6 hours ago
I am so happy today! It’s hard not to be happy, because today I get to meet my lover at Han River! He is romantic, sweet, cute, a gentleman, and the most perfect boyfriend ever in this world…
You may be surprised to find out who he is. He is every girl in Korea dream boyfriend. A leader who is making his mark on the world stage. His name, Yoon DooJoon. Yes, he is a member of the popular band Beast! We have been secretly dating for almost four years, since his rookie days. 
 
It’s been awhile since I’ve been able to see him so now that I finally get a chance, I’m over joyed. I’ve been waiting for what seemed like forever and have still not been able to catch a glimpse of him. My heart is becoming anxious just thinking about him. Why is he late? Is there a lot of traffic? Or has he gotten into an accident? Taking out my phone I quickly pressed in his telephone number, but to my dismay, he didn’t answer.
 
"~ ~ ~-ah" someone approached me from behind. That voice was familiar, and immediately I turned my head towards it.
"Oppa!" I called. I really want to hug him but I controlled myself, knowing we are in public. Sitting on a bench we looked at the sky as it grew dark. The silence is nice, just sitting here and enjoying each other’s presence. I could have sat like that with him forever but then he began to talk. His tone is different than usual, some things wrong.
"~ ~ ~-ah, there is something I want to tell you" My eyes lock on him, giving my full attention. His face is calm and he began to draw in a breath before speaking again. "Let's break up" he says.
I become stiff and blink a few times. "W-What? Why? Did I do something wrong?” I spur out the long list of questions that pop into my head, my hands grasping his.
"No. It was my fault. I am an bad man who doesn’t deserve to have a nice girl like you." he say. I’m starting to shake. This…this can’t be happening. He’s the best man I could ever hope for. He was different from other men. “No,” I say shaking my head furiously. But his hands came up to hold my head, stopping me.
 
"Listen, you should let me go. Its best that we stop seeing each other, okay" he says calmly. How can he be so calm….I-I thought he loved me…"You need to find someone who can sincerely love you, not someone like Me." he adds. How am I supposed to meet someone better then you… Tears are beginning dot the edge of my eyes but I don’t care. He had left. He was gone. He’s no longer in front of me. Looking around I try to find him, but he’s not here. He was gone and now I am left alone to cry.
-----------
2AM.
My heart broken, the small shattered pieces piercing my insides. I really want to meet him right now. But how? We just broke up 7 hours ago. I've called him but he won’t answer. Should I try again? Sighing I pick up my phone and dial the number. I just want to hear his voice one last time. "Please pick up my call Joonie, please…" the phone rings and then I hear a click. My eyes light up at the voice coming from the other end.
I guess you were sleeping, I’m sorry if I woke you
It’s not that I had anything to say to you
I just wanted to hear your voice
I know I shouldn’t do this, I know it’s over between us
But will you stay like this for a moment, for a short moment?
"Hello?" I can hear his voice, my tears are beginning to well up again. "Joonie oppa…"I try my best to steady my voice but It still cracked.
"Deh, I am at club right now, it’s hard to hear you." he says. Load music floats into my ears from the other line. Is he celebrating our brake up? Is he really at a club right now after just braking up!? " Oppa, who is it?" A girls voice appears from the other side. Her voice was clear, even from behind the load music. She must be standing close to Joonie…too close…
"Hey, can I call you tomorrow? I'm with my girlfriend right now. Bye!" he said before hang up. I can’t believe it, did he really just say his girlfriend? Is it true? It can’t be. We just broke up and he already got a new girl in few hours?
I shouldn't call him. I shouldn’t call him because he already moved on; he’s already found someone else. He really doesn’t love me anymore. He doesn’t care about me. I'm nothing to him!! But, how could he? Why is he so different from the Doojoon I knew? We’ve been in love for four years! We have been through so much together how could be this be the end of our story?
I was crazy too, it wasn’t like me
It was a stupid thing that I would have never usually done
But still, you were sober,
you were in the right state of mind
You shouldn’t have picked up,
then I could’ve just fallen asleep
-----------
9AM
Waking up my eyes were swollen. I can't go to university looking like this. I look like a mess, like a train wreck but that’s because I am. Slowly I drank my coffee, wishing…hoping that yesterday was just a horrible horrible nightmare. But I make a huge mistake and browse the internet, that’s when I see it. The article, the article that brings tears to my eyes once again. "BEAST’s Doo Joon and 4 Minute’s Ga Yoon are Confirmed to be in Serious Relationship". How…How could this be? Weren’t they like siblings? I never thought that they would get like this…but now I see I was wrong…
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hye there.. It's Yuya..
I've post this story last June, and the story has been re-edit again because of the grammar mistake.. :D
Thanks to my friend who are willing to help me out.. Please love this story :D
Lovers&Haters : Yuya_Love_B