Chapter XIX

Taken Tales: Book I - Red and White

Everyone froze as they looked up to see six figures in the room.

"How did they get out?" SungYeol said under his breath to DongWoo and he shrugged as he got ready to fight.

"Are we late?" Six more people came running inside and stood on the side with the other six.

"Sorry but I don't remember inviting pests over to our house." SungGyu hissed as he cracked his knuckles.

"Haha. So funny." ChangJo laughed dryly and L.Joe stepped closer to Infinite. "Give us the girls."

"What makes you think we are going to give them up so fast? We won't give them before a fight."

"ChunJi you know what to do. DaeHyun follow the queen. She will be here somewhere. We will take care of them." All of them nodded as Infinite and the ten of them stated to fight.

DaeHyun moved away from the chaos and searched through the rooms to see if the queen was hiding somewhere.

He cursed under his breath after he had searched through all of the rooms. *Aish. Where is this lady?*

Then he could hear the sound of an car engine turning on outside and he ran out the back door.

There he saw the queen hoping into the passengers side. DaeHyun's eyes widened as he chased after the car but it had already drove off.

DaeHyun then rushed inside and had whispered to L.Joe about the car.

Then, L.Joe, DaeHyun, and YongGook left the battle scene and followed the car tracks.

All of them ran until the tracks stopped and they looked up to see the queen and the car with the bags.

She was about to throw the bags over the sides when YongGook spoke up.

"What do you think you are doing?" Bang sneered as all of them stepped closer to the queen and held onto the bags.

"Stop." A voice said as he got out of the car and everyone's jaw dropped as they saw who it was.

ChunJi smirked as he saw their surprised expressions.

"What? Is this your first time you ever saw a friend go against you?"

"How could you?"L.Joe was still shocked as he stared at his friend who turned out to be an enemy instead.

"How could I? Why don't you ask your dad? Because of your dad, my dad who used to be ruler, died and I was too young to take crown so your dad became king. It's all of your fault that our family turned like this." ChunJi spat as he grabbed L.Joe's hand which was on one of the bags.

"I thought I already explained that your dad had died because of an illness. My dad had nothing to do with your father's death."

ChunJi punched L.Joe in the face and he froze in shock.

DaeHyun came up to them two and punched ChunJi in the face and they started to fight as Bang stole the bag away from the queen.

The queen had became her regular self and tried to steal the bag away but had failed.

Bang handed over the bag to L.Joe who opened the bags and took you guys out.

DaeHyun had ChunJi kneeling as he was grabbing onto his wrists behind his back.

Both of them were bruised badly but none of them dared to show any pain and all they did was breathe heavily.

Also, YongGook had the queen kneel as well and one step she would take, she would fall off.

It was quiet and all you could hear was each other's breathing as the stared at each other.

L.Joe looked at the whole scene and sighed, wondering how he got involved into this whole thing.

*When will life be normal?*

------

Fifth update! :D

Thank you for the comments! 

I love all of my subscribers! I love you all! <3

Comment and subscribe! :)

-Wonderbangfan10-