Chapter XVIII

Taken Tales: Book I - Red and White

"Oh, grandma. It was you. You scared me for a moment." You said as you smiled and sat on the bed where your grandma was in.

"Sorry for being so late. there was sort of a ... commotion." Setting the basket on the table, you go faced your grandma and grabbed her hand.

"Are you feeling are alright?" You asked as you put a hand on her forehead and looked to see if she had a fever.

"Yes. Just a bit tired. Why don't you sit on the other side. It is making me tilt more over that way." You quickly got up and sat on the other side.

"Better?" You smiled and your grandma managed a weak smile.

Then, the lights turned off and you looked around.

"Oh. I forgot to pay the bills. My bad." Your grandma said as she tightened her grasp on your hand when you stood up to go turn on the lights.

"I'll turn on the lights. I won't leave or anything." You pried her fingers off and tried to search for the lights. 

Suddenly, a hand went over your mouth and opened your eyes in shock and flung your arms around all over the place.

"Get her arms." A male voice said over your muffled screams.

Three other guys came and lifted you up, hanging onto your arms and legs.

You tried to shake them off but the man who held one of your arms had already injected something inside you and you fell into a deep sleep.

"Let's go." A voice said as your grandma and the three guys with one of them carrying you.

"You aren't going anywhere before you go through us." B.A.P. blocked their way and all of them stared at each other for a long time.

"We have to hurry up. My aging potion is almost gone." You grandma said as she touched her fake wrinkled skin and sighed as she crossed her arms.

'We all know your plan so hurry up and give us the girl." Bang hissed but the four guys seemed unaffected as they just stood with bored expressions.

"We already know that you knew our plans. That's why we kept your boss in the castle so they wouldn't be able to help you."

"You what?" JongUp blurted and then covered his mouth as the four guys snickered.

"Let's go. We don't have time to lose. Boys, get them." Your grandma said as she pointed her fingers towards B.A.P. and six more guys came out of the shadow. "Have fun."

The six guys came running towards B.A.P. and they started to fight as the four guys and your grandma walked passed you and towards their house.

"Losers." One of the guys spat as he spit on the ground and took you towards the back of the house and waited when they heard the signal.

After a few minutes of waiting, HoYa heard the beep and rushed inside where the others were waiting.

They were already stuffing SooJung in a bag when he came in and he took the other more tiny bag and stuffed you inside.

"What do you think you guys are doing?"

--------

This is my fourth update today! 

I feel so proud! :)

Comment and subscribe!

-Wonderbangfan10-