MY DESTINY

You're the Only One for Me

"Hey~ Let's go there.." Junhyung grabbed my hand.

"Huh?! Where? We have to wash ourselves first!" i replied.

Then there is saw a beautiful place or it's like a room. .. It was all white and it looks like.. nevermind! How come there's a place like this in here? o.o?

"Will you--" he said.

"What?!" i asked smiling.

"Uhhmm.. i mean.. MARRY ME TODAY, CHIN." he said as he grabbed my hand.

"Wait but we have stains in our face and clothes....... what!?" i was shocked to see.. it's a church or something... weird? O.O?

"Welcome to our marriage booth!" all of them greeted us. There's a man dressed like priest and the others dressed like maids. The ladies grabbed me same as the other grabbed Junhyung.

"wh-what?! m-mariage b-booth?" i asked while they were  busy cleaning my face, and they let me wear a wedding dress?!

"yeah~ This is a marriage booth, ma'am.. didn't you read it before you entered?" the lady answered

"Uhhh---- i guess.. i didn't!?" i smiled innocently.

"Ohh~ Now you look perfectly beautiful!" the other lady said. I look at myself in the mirror. oh wow! :DD it looks like im really getting married! And finally i saw Junhyung.. he's.....  perfect. :""">

He smiled on me. We faced the guy with a priest's dress.

"djhffhdgjkhdfjkghdfgjkhdfgjkhdfkghdksjhgioehdrgndflg... You may now kiss the bride!" everyone clapped. 

"Wew. that was fast.. haha.." i grinned.

"Come closer.." he said.

"Dont tell me.." i mumbled.

"Ofcourse! You're now my wife..  But before that i should kiss you first.." he said  as he stepped closer to me and puts hi hand around my waist and he kissed me.....

And before we got out there they gave us a Ring.. It was so cute.. :3

"Where do you want to go next, wifey?!" he smirked at me while we were walking

"Stop calling me, wifey!" i said.

"Why not? Call me.. uhmmm.. baby? or my love? or my Junhyungie~" he answered

"Crazy!" i smiled and punched him on his right arm.

 

- - -

 

Kikwang's POV

 

I saw Chin and Junhyung together so i followed them. But when i reached the amusement park, i didn't anymore saw them. DAMN. There was many people! Then i suddenly bumped on someone.

"Oh.. im sorry miss.." i said

"It's ok.." she smiled. "Oh Kikwang?"

"hey it's you, Jessie!" i said.

"yeah.. it's out fieldtrip today.. you? what are you doing here?" she asked

"I...  was.. uhmm.." i dont know what to say. I should not tell her that im actually stalking.

"Oh~ I guess you are with your girlfriend~" she smiled.

"Nahhh~ im not with my girlfriend.." i pouted.

"Dont lie~! You're with your girlfriend!" she keeps on teasing me.

"Fine. You're my girlfriend from now on." i replied.

"WHAT!?" she blushed.

"Come on. I know you want me.." i smirked.

"idiot! I'll go now.. my classmates were waiting for me.." she said as she was baout to leave.

I held her hand. "You would leave me alone?" i pouted.

"Hey!  My teacher would be angry!" she yelled.

"She wont. Trust me. Come on!" i said as i grabbed her and we ended up hiding on a dark place.

 

Jessie's POV

 

He grabbed me and we hid on a dark place. DARK PLACE! what am i thinking? Stop it, Jessie! he's not like that!

We were too close facing each other and my heart was beating so fast.

"What if i got expelled! You idio----" i was about to say 'idiot' when he kissed me.... on my LIPS.

My eyes widened and i dont know what to do.. then i finally recovered and i pushed him.

"You ert!" i yelled.

He smiled. "ert?! Hahaha." he laughed

"Errr.. did you know that... THAT WAS MY FIRST  KISS!!" i yelled.

"Oh really?! You're lucky.." he said as he walks away.

I chased him. "LUCKY!? What's lucky in that! Did you know that---" 

"That?!"

"Nevermind!" i said as i was about to go to the other direction and he held my hand again.

"What!?" i asked.

"Please dont get angry at me.." he pouted. Why he always pouts? Did he know he looks.... so cute?! >////<

"Ok, fine.." i replied wihtout looking at him.

"I know! i'll treat you ice cream.."   he grebbed my hand to an ice cream stall.

I sat on a bench and he gave me the ice cream. I kept silent. Honestly, i got shy of him after he... kissed me.

"When i eat ice cream, i always remember Chin.." he said.

"Chin?! Why?" i asked.

"Because.. i dont know why.. she's cute when she's eating ice cream.. she's really messy.." he smiled.

"Oh really?!" i smiled. then i realized.. "Why are you saying this?" i asked.

"because i loved her........" he answered.

He LOVES my COUSIN!? I dont know but i felt angry. I was embarassed. Afterall, he loves somebody! Not me.. :/

I stood up. "Not until i met you~" i look at him, he smiled.

"I think it's what they call love at first sight.. It was the same as when i met Chin but you're different.. IT'S DESTINY.." he stood up.

"Really? " i smiled. I tiptoed and kissed him on his cheeks. 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

CHEESY~ :">

Haha. I cant think of anything >.< kekeke~ x3 I hope it's just O.K.

What will happen next? Keep reading!

PLEASE COMMENT~!