Lotte World

Just friends

DONGHAE POV- we got inside Lotte World hand in hand. We were just skipping around looking at some rides we should go on. "hey Jess, let's go on that one" I pointed to the Viking. She held my arm tight and tried pulling me away "no oppa" she said "I don't wanna go on that one. It's pretty scary. Let's go on that one" and she pointed to the ferris wheel. "no way Jess. That ride is for couples. I don't want anyone getting the wrong idea." she pouted and looked around the amusement park. I saw her smirk towards one of the attractions "oppa. How about we go inside the haunted house." she said while motioning me to the haunted house. I gulped. I HATE scary things! "No way Jessica! I HATE scary things. And I thought you do also." she just turned her attentions back on the haunted house then back at me "I do~ but how about we make a bet. We go in hand in hand and since we both hate that place whoever pulls the other out with them first loses. Winner gets to pick what we do first." I pondered at that offer. Well, I know she gets scared easier than I do so might as well take the bet. "deal" we said in unison and Jessica pulled me into that haunted house.  --------------------------- JESSICA POV- yay! My plan is working! I know Donghae is a bigger scardy cat than I am so I deced to make that bet. My plan is to make him mine today. I've just realized that I had a crush on my best friend 2 months ago. My idea is to hope that somehow he'll make a move on me in the ferris wheel. Hope my plan works!----------------- hello! Sorry for the short and bad chapter. My computer is acing up so I couldnt write everything I wanted to. I promise a better chapter nextime. Comment, subscribe and I'll write soon. Byee~