The plan

Just friends
DONGHAE POV- the next day at school I met Jessica at the schools park. "hey oppa. How's life been? I heard this guy named Hyukkie keeps stalking you asking you to be his boyfriend? What up with that?" I just sighed and turned to her "He's SUPER ANNOYING. he won't leave me alone! He keeps saying that he loves me everyday thinking I'll give in and just be his boyfriend. I need help! What do you think I should do Jess?" she looked at me and I could see that the gears were turning in her head. She suddenly jumped up and said "I know oppa! How about you pretend to be dating a girl! Like you find a girl who is willing to date you *gives me a teasing look* and you guys could be all lovey-dovey and stuff." you know, that idea isn't bad. "good idea Jess. Hey! If you're still single maybe we can date!" she gave me her famous ice princess glare. "I guess we could give it a try oppa." she said with a smile. I smiled back and took her hand as we walked to our first period class. ~~~~~~~later on that day~~~~~~~~ it was finally the end of my last period. Yes! Me and Jessica were still going to the park (we made this date while we were still 'friends') I waited for her outside the school when I heard a familiar voice. "Donghae" the annoying voice said. I turned around and saw an annoying monkeys face smiling at me with his gummy smile and a bouquet of flowers. "please take me!" he pleaded "I love you. And I hope you'll love me to" I just sighed and looked around. Jeez! Jessica is always the one waiting for me for so long. Now the time where I wish she was punctual she's late! "sorry Hyukjae. I already have a girlfriend." I said bluntly. His mouth gaped open "but we can be friends Eunhyuk if you're feelings don't get in the way for me." I said. He sighed then smiled "okay. Friends it is Donghae." "friends" I said. Jessica came at that moment. "ready oppa?" she said clinging to my arm. "ready baby" I said. When we turned the corner. We let go of each others arms. I was kind of disappointed tho. Strange....... "k. Oppa. Let's head to the park!" Jessica said while smiling. I smiled back "well, since you agreed to this plan I was thinking on taking you to a different kind of park." at that moment we arrived in front of an amusement park called 'Lotte World'. She smiled at me "OMO! Thanks oppa!" I dragged her inside "come on let's GO!"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ double update you guys! Please comment/subscribe/share and I'll write you guys soon!