The annoying stalker

Just friends
DONGHAE POV- it has been 3 weeks since that Hukjae guy confessed to me on the soccer field. That guy is seriously strange. From what Sungmin told me he is a freshman at SM college. He's also a dancer, and president of the student body president. He sounds decent. And I would like to be his friend. But after someone confesses to you, there is no friend zone. He's also being a bit of a stalker. He appears in front of my high school everyday and tries to walk me home. But knowing his personality he could just use the opportunity to know where my house is and just stalk me even more! So I just go to a hotel and pretend that's where my home is. My brother named Key is the owner there so he allows me to roam around the place sometimes. He even offered me a job here. I'm the lifeguard here. I just LOVE the water. So I roamed around the hotel for a few minutes looking for the workers lounge. I clocked in and started my job as a lifeguard. The pool isn't only opened to hotel residence but it's big enough to be opened to the public also. The pool area is water park size (I helped with that decision). Afterwards I go home and the cycle starts all over again..... Help me!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hello! How's life been? So what do you think of this chapter? Horrible right? It was supposed to be longer but my computer deleted half of it so I'll just add that section in the next chapter. Sorry is its confusing! I might update again today to make up for this horrible chapter. Comment, subscribe, and I'll write soon. Byee~