1/3

Hurt Me

 

 

Part 1

 

Kai’s POV

 

Beads of sweat were trickling down my face as me and Sehun dance free-flowingly to the casual music blasting from the speakers. We went here with the other members to practice the new choreography. We were done, but the two of us decided to stay and dance for a while.

I took short glances at Sehun who was dancing with much passion like me, because of curiosity I looked at the mirror in front of us to see me and Sehun moving our bodies together in perfect sync. We were meant for each other, I bit back a grin when I thought of that.

After 10 songs - that had many genre alters, Sehun went to the iPod and pressed stop.

I looked up and saw Sehun across the room, sitting on the floor with his back pushed up against a wall. Face flushed and panting, trying to catch his breath. He was drenched in sweat, a drop falling from his wet hair to his pale neck, then to his collarbone and down to his chest. This sight of Sehun made me feel warm and uneasy inside.

He then abruptly stood up and reached for the two water bottles on top of the table and made his way to me while drinking from his bottle.

My breath hitched when he was in front of me, he looked so hot when he was sweaty and seeing it up close made my throat dry.

I was so busy gawking at him that I didn’t notice his right hand stretching out for me to get the water bottle from his hands.

I was only brought back to reality when he called out my real name, “Jong-In hyung?” I quickly snapped out of my thoughts, and smiled at him. “Is hyung okay?” He asked again in an angelic and sweet voice.

“I’m fine,” I reassuringly said.

 

“Okay then, just checking,” he smiled at me, which made my stomach stir up in happiness, Is he concerned about me? I thought, and without knowing, a small smile had already crept up my face.

 

That’s Oh Sehun.

 

 

Flashback

 

I first met him when we were both auditioning for SM Entertainment. Even only at first glance I was already captivated by his beauty. He had fair white skin and sleek black hair, and was a few centimeters shorter than me. He habitually his lips when he’s nervous and puffs out his cheeks when he’s bored. I’ve noticed all these things while we were waiting for the judges to arrive.

I felt alarmed when I thought I was the only one staring, so I looked at my left and to my surprise all the other girls and boys were also staring.

I spotted jealous girls pouting, sulking and glaring at him, but there were also lots of blushing girls who were fanning themselves. I also saw some boys who are dirtily their lips, eyes full of sinful intensions, some of them had girlfriends.

I saw one couple, the boy was busy checking out Sehun whilst the girl got irritated and went out of the auditorium; however the guy still kept staring and drooling over Sehun. Other boys were trying their best to ignore Sehun and focus on their girlfriends but they couldn’t help it. Those poor guys, I thought to myself while slightly shaking my head.

I looked at my right, and Sehun didn’t seem to care about the boys and girls staring at him.

 

He might already be used to it, or maybe he’s just to naïve, cute.

 

He then looked at me and smiled, Omygod. And when he looked away, I instantly twisted my head back at my left, and closed my eyes as I breathed in and out heavily. When I opened my eyes I was greeted by many envious eyes. I only smirked as a response and turned back to Sehun and started conversing with him.

Some girls were fangirling over us as we talked about seemingly random things, but he didn’t seem bothered by it. In fact he even looked like he was having fun.

We talked about school, why we were auditioning and some other random stuff. I learned a lot of new things about him. We go to different schools, which explains why I’ve never seen him before. He was a year lower than me and some months younger than me.

 

“Are you aware of all the girls and boys staring at you?” I curiously asked.

 

“Erhm, yeah,”

 

“So you just act like you don’t see them?”

 

“Uh-huh,”

 

“Why?”

 

“What do you think will happen to me if I did smile or wave at them?”

 

“Dunno, demonstrate it,” I smiled smugly to him.

 

He pouted cutely then looked at the boys on my left.

 

I also looked back and saw their faces light up immediately, stars and sparkles can be seen in them. He smiled, they got crazy, and I mean CRAZY. They were shouting, toppling chairs and pulling each-other’s shirts and arms. He waved at them shyly but his smile was so pure and endearing that even I had been affected by his spell. He cutely scratched the back of his head while looking back at me.

I got back to the real world, sent him a small smile. He pouted at me then frantically looked at the stage when the booming voice of the MC was heard.

 

Then I heard girls’ whines and protests on why Sehun didn’t look at their directions. A girl was rapidly silenced when Sehun sent a smile unto their direction then placed his pointing finger on his lips saying Shhh.. Collective gasps, shouting and screaming could be heard. I mumbled to myself how girls are really dangerous when they spazz.

 

“Ah, that’s why,” I said quietly. I see Sehun chuckling to himself which made me smile at him too.

 

“But what was that "Shhh" all about?”

 

“It’s called fan service," he said his eyes turning into cresent moons.

 

I could only nod as my mouth was forming an ‘O’ shape. He then fixed his full attention to the MC that was saying some kind of opening speech. But then while we were all clapping, I suddenly heard a loud slap; I looked around to find where it was coming from.

I saw a guy and girl from afar; I could assume that the guy was braking up with the girl. I think the guy said something like he's breaking up with her because he feels nothing for her anymore. Wow, what a douchebag. The girl gasped and seem to look like she's going to cry soon. A wicked was then smile plastered on the guy's face, “I only dated you because you helped me get into this audition."

The girl scoffed and ran away, tears threatening to fall from her face. Some other girls that had seen the whole incident ran after her.

I looked back at the guy and furrowed my eyebrows. He was handsome, he had dark black hair and panda like eyes, he looks like the same age as us but also didn’t look Korean.

His gaze is now focused on something near me. Or particularly someone named Oh Sehun.

Just because you’re handsome doesn’t mean that you can easily get Sehun’s heart, Right?  I thought to myself as I glared at the black haired panda eyes guy.

 

“Our auditions are now going to start,” I shifted my gaze to the MC, remembering what I came here for.

 

“Your names are going to be called alphabetically by your last name, once your name is called, please step up the stage and get ready for your audition, we will start with the first name-”

 

I only listened until there, knowing I was far from being called.

 

I just watched quietly, clapping at some points until my name was called, “Kim Jong-In?”

 

Sehun looked at me and said, “Fighting!”

 

I ruffled his hair, suddenly feeling a boost of energy and confidence.

I went up the stage with the people clapping behind me, I told the DJ to play half of 2 random songs because I didn’t prepare a song. The DJ nodded and told me to go stand in the middle of the stage.

I tried looking for Sehun among the audiences but I couldn’t find him, I just sighed and waited for the music to play.

The music played and it was a slow R&B song, I danced to it with my gentle stokes and pointed movements. And while I was dancing, I was thinking about Sehun and his gentle and cute smiles to make me pull off the slow and mellow image.

When I looked at the audiences again I saw Sehun and smiled, he also saw me looking and smiled.

Then the music stopped and changed, it was now a fast beat dubstep song.

I powerfully danced but it wasn’t enough because of the sudden change of beat - from slow and mellow to fast and strong. I looked at Sehun again and the look in my eyes suddenly changed. I was expecting Sehun watching me happily with no one beside him, but instead I saw https://www.mr-black-haired-panda-eyes-guy-who-broke-up-with-his-girlfriend-a-while-ago.tumblr.com/douchebag flirting and touching Sehun inappropriately.

 

"Who does he think he is?! Just you wait for me to finish performing."

 

I danced really powerfully, moves perfect and strong.

 

And when the music stopped, I turned around and posed.

 

People were cheering and clapping; judges were giving me approving nods, and the MC told me to go back to my seat.

 

While I was going back to my seat, I tried calming myself down so I wouldn’t spew out nonsense in front of Sehun. When I was already calm and close to my seat I saw a glimpse of that boy pecking Sehun on the cheek which made my blood boil in anger.

“See you later,” The boy whispered in his ear and walked away but not before sending a wink at Sehun’s direction.

If only I could kick that boy in the shins right now I’d do it.

 

To be continued...

 


 

 

 

 

 

*Awkward cough* so, was that good?

Hey guys! So, here’s the first part of my very first ever fanfic

I hope it was good enough for you guys >_<

And I don’t really know when I’ll post the next part because it’s not yet done O_O

Probably next week or next next week or the week after the next next week…

Let’s just hope I’ll get a sudden burst of inspiration