teddy

Chances

Sorry for the late update...i've been so busy..hehe.tell me if it bores you already then i will end it..

and question, do you want teddy to play a third wheel or not?

thank you.enjoy!

_____________________

 

Chaerin blinked. She breathes in the fresh air drifting through her nose. She calmed herself and held her own hand.

This is a start. Again. Chaerin thought.

After the incident in the resort, she ran away again. Bom accompanied her all the way to her apartment and when Bom left. She packed all her bags and settled to the place where she calls home. A home that has been her sanctuary when she thought she could no longer continue it all.

“Omma!” a little boy chirped and immediately ran to her side to give her a small bear hug. Chaerin laughed and hugged back.

“How are you my little boy?” Chaerin was misty eyed upon looking at her almost five year old son. The resemblance was beyond normal. It was like facing seungri over and over again. Loving Seungri was the biggest mistake she ever made. But her son was the best mistake she ever had. Chaerin smiled and carried her son back to the small bungalow situated on the seaside she was admiring.

**

Seungri was pacing back in forth in his office. He was going nuts. After Chaerin left the resort he immediately followed and so did everyone else but all he found was an empty apartment and a resignation letter on his office first thing in the morning. He was going crazy. He already hired a private detective to look for chaerin but it was all coming empty. His entire friends are helping but they never really know when to start… even Bom who was in the room with him together with top and Jiyong.

“Sit down Seungri.” Jiyong ordered. Seungri sat down only to fidget a little more with his hands on his face. He found out the truth and he couldn’t find her. He was the biggest bastard for leaving her when she needed him the most. Seungri was wiling to search to the ends of the earth just to find Chaerin and maybe his child.

The three older people could only stare at Seungri. They saw how miserable he looks. Bom could only close her eyes and think hard. She has no idea where her friend went. They were close but Chaerin never really shared her personal life. She never really knew her address until she accompanied her from the resort. It was driving all of them insane.

“Bom, did Chaerin ever mentioned to you about any place at all?” it was Jiyong who was growing impatient.

“Never. She never really talks about herself and if we ask, she woud never answer.” Top nodded at Bom’s statement. Seungri stood up again and stared at the window.

“Why do I always lose you?” Seungri looked at the clouds. It was sunny earlier but now a rain is about to pour.

**

Chaerin stared at the sky from his window and saw dark clouds forming. She sighed.

“What’s with the sigh?” a male’s voice asked. Chaerin turned her gaze to the owner of the voice and released a small smile.

“uncle!” her son Chaehyun ran his way to the owner of the voice as the two enveloped in a tight hug.

“Why are you here?” Chaerin asked as soon as the three of them were settled on the small Sofa on their living room. Chaehyun being oblivious of the two adults while watching TV.

“Why? Can’t I visit my favorite girl?” Chaerin smiled and rolled her eyes. The guy laughed.

“Okay fine…Hanbyul can’t be here today so she asked me to help you with Chaehyun.” Hanbyul is her half-sister who raised Chaehyun while she finds a living for their survival. When she knocked on her sister’s doorstep last week, she just cried and hanbyul let her be. She didn’t see her son often because of work and she was willing to get all the time she needs with her son. And the fact that seeing her son reminds him of him which is a very stupid reason to miss his son.

“You know what dongwook, if you keep doing this, my sister would probably say yes.” Chaerin remarked. Dongwook let out a cheeky laugh and blushed. They caught up with each other and Chaerin can’t help but be happy for the first time in a long time. She has found her sanctuary, right in the place next to her son.

**

Flashback…

The sky screamed rain but a girl was walking aimlessly unto the almost deserted road. She just talked to minzy for help but she doubted it would even reach Seungri. She let out a heavy sigh. She didn’t know what to do. She can’t go home with a big belly and an unknown father. Her family’s gonna disown her for sure. And without her knowing a tear fell from her cheek. But right before it reached her shoulder…

“Hush, I’m just here.” Chaerin blinked. She thought someone whispered but there was no one for her already. She touched her small bump and cried some more. Then everything went blank.

**

Dongwook and Teddy were driving at a seemingly empty road when they spotted a lifeless body. They immediatey ran towards it and found a young woman drenched in tears. Without any words they carried her inside the car and brought the lady to the hospital. And all of the time, Teddy stood beside her. Watching her flinch and even cry in her sleep.

Why is a beautiful woman like you cry in your sleep, Teddy thought.

Chaerin opened her eyes only to be blinded by white lights. She thought she might be dead but the smell of the hospital never escaped her nose. She abruptly sat making everyone shocked. She reached for her belly and released a sigh of relief realizing her bump was still there. And with that tears started to pour again.

“Hey,” it was teddy with a soft voice. “Don’t cry. I’ll take care of you.”

Chaerin looked at the owner of the voice. Teddy just smiled.